Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone manage to get a transfer started from CanadaAmmo?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    wouldnt buy anything from them anymore
    any particular reason why not? wondering if i should cancel my order and try my luck elsewhere since I can't even get an answer on their phones

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    You’d think with how little inventory they have left the transfer would be started that day.

CGN Regular
    I think it's a full-time job just to answer the phones right now. I was in a store yesterday and they said their website had 165,000 visitors in one day. Totally crashed it.

If you're reasonably sure your order was accepted, I'd say leave it be. A watched pot never boils.

They usually email right back...Try that!

I posted this on another thread. I placed an order in Ontario June 1st, transfer was received June 2nd by AB CFO and completed today June 8th receiving the transfer notification at 1:30pm. Not a bad turnaround compared to other provinces. I say wait a couple more days.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic_Cool View Post
    I've bought 6 guns this past week, from multiple stores. Marstar is the only one to give me a transfer reference number.

I'm not worried yet. Should be awhile longer before they clamp down.
    So if retailer gave you a reference number, are you good to go ( expect that it is in the queue ? ) and have to wait on provincial CFO. Or is there something else that buyer must do ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronjon73 View Post
    So if retailer gave you a reference number, are you good to go ( expect that it is in the queue ? ) and have to wait on provincial CFO. Or is there something else that buyer must do ?
    If they give a transfer reference then yes, it's in the CFO's hands. But the lack of a number doesn't mean much. I've seen at least one retailer on here say explicitly they won't send out numbers because they have no time. Something about it taking 60 minutes now just to initiate one transfer.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We have completed all the transferes to date. There are some orders that could not be filled, those will be cancelled, and refunded (if paid by EMT). CC orders were only charged if the gun was transferred

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We have completed all the transferes to date. There are some orders that could not be filled, those will be cancelled, and refunded (if paid by EMT). CC orders were only charged if the gun was transferred
    I called in today to check on my order and was told that there's a "4-5 day processing time before the transfer is initiated"
    Given the pending rumors that June 14th is basically the last day to get a transfer in, can I please get some help with us? I placed my order the 4th and find myself nervous with the 14th closing in fast.

CanadaAmmo has a pretty solid reputation so i trust that this is gonna get sorted quick i hope..?

Got ref number from Venture almost immediately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast