Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone manage to get a transfer started from CanadaAmmo?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    One day we can all get together and tell the old stories of when Canam sold guns.

Bought my first 1911 from them. They messed up a promo, I ended up with 2x 1911 (Norinco) and 1000 rounds of .45 for 780$. Would barely get the 1000 rounds for that price nowadays.

Well I just ordered a Glock on their website, and it was canceled so I wouldn’t hold out much hope.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 50centdogz5 View Post
    any particular reason why not? wondering if i should cancel my order and try my luck elsewhere since I can't even get an answer on their phones
    I’m not speaking for Hunter but there was a suspected security breach a couple of months back. It effects people who had accounts with them at that time.

Very unimpressed with their communication and service. I paid last Friday (June 3rd) and received an email on Monday informing me that they’ve received the payment and sent my order to the shipping department. Today I was notified that there’s been an inventory error and my order was canceled and refunded. At one point they had relisted the same item on the website, after I witnessed it sell out the first time around..

I placed an order that same Friday with another business. Saturday they contacted me with confirmation of a transfer application. Monday I received my transfer approval and the item was picked up by the postal service. I had possession on Tuesday evening. It was very impressive on their part; I’ll be a long time customer of their store. I wish I could say the same about CanadaAmmo..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    Well I just ordered a Glock on their website, and it was canceled so I wouldn’t hold out much hope.
    just found out my order was cancelled as well...
    very disappointed :/

Was emailed also that the Glock I ordered was not in stock. Got an option to wait for restock or get a refund. I chose the refund and they did so within the day. Was worried but reassured by the prompt refund.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123