Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728

Thread: Poly 80 shipment update, Jan 31, 2024

How come the last shipment?
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    Handguns are banned, parts are now legislated out the ass, businesses are minimizing the chance of getting stuck with unsellable stock, CBSA picks and chooses when it wants to deny shipments and hold things up, our government isn't gun friendly.... the list can go on but I think those cover it.

impressively large rock you've been living under

Would have thought there was still a market for parts? Especially complete slides and conversion kits for people who have “ frozen “ guns that want to upgrade or have a different slide for a different caliber. I could understand dropping the p80 rails. At this point anyone who has a serialized p80 frame already has rails for it and you can probably guess most of the demand for them by now is likely from people who don’t have a rpal. It’s also possible p80 just doesn’t want to ship to Canada anymore and Saskatoon has other manufacturers they’re happy selling

Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    Would have thought there was still a market for parts? Especially complete slides and conversion kits for people who have “ frozen “ guns that want to upgrade or have a different slide for a different caliber. I could understand dropping the p80 rails. At this point anyone who has a serialized p80 frame already has rails for it and you can probably guess most of the demand for them by now is likely from people who don’t have a rpal. It’s also possible p80 just doesn’t want to ship to Canada anymore and Saskatoon has other manufacturers they’re happy selling
    Polymer80 hasn't shipped to us for almost a year do to lack of inventory, we have had backorders since March of last year. Polymer80 has been good to us when they had inventory and made a real effort to get us inventory prior to the ban, however since then they have had a difficult time with their own suppliers and we have suffered the consequences. I truly hope things get better for them as I really like their product, but for now, I'm very happy to be getting some product.

Quote Originally Posted by Coopaloop View Post
    impressively large rock you've been living under
    👍 😒

Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Gunworks View Post
    Polymer80 hasn't shipped to us for almost a year do to lack of inventory, we have had backorders since March of last year. Polymer80 has been good to us when they had inventory and made a real effort to get us inventory prior to the ban, however since then they have had a difficult time with their own suppliers and we have suffered the consequences. I truly hope things get better for them as I really like their product, but for now, I'm very happy to be getting some product.
    Have you thought about looking into P320 parts since basically everything is on the table including grip modules

Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Have you thought about looking into P320 parts since basically everything is on the table including grip modules
    We have had some P320 parts in the past and they tend to just sit on the shelf without much interest, so no.