Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 265

Thread: Poly 80 shipment update, November 30 2022

  1. #111
    CGN Regular sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    Do you email the ref number cause I haven't got one? In the times before dark ages I always got the ref #
    I haven't got a reference number from any of the last 3 purchases from any retailer. Just a transfer notification from cfo. If that helps.

  2. #112
    CGN Regular cptseawolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    I haven't got a reference number from any of the last 3 purchases from any retailer. Just a transfer notification from cfo. If that helps.
    Thanks
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

  3. #113
    CGN Regular sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    Thanks
    Had to send that info from the cfo to the store as well cause they are only sending it to the buyers fyi

  4. #114
    CGN Regular cptseawolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Had to send that info from the cfo to the store as well cause they are only sending it to the buyers fyi
    Yea ...tracking thanks!
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

  5. #115
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    next shipment of p80 on the way!

    All frames and complete full size optic ready.

  6. #116
    CGN frequent flyer firebat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Gunworks View Post
    next shipment of p80 on the way!

    All frames and complete full size optic ready.
    Any optic ready slides?

  7. #117
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    Any optic ready slides?
    Sorry no, more slides next time

  8. #118
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,445
    I have an older poly 80 frame that required putting in the rear frame rail piece yourself and it's taken a lot of work to get it to run reliably, are the current complete ones good to go right out of the box?

  9. #119
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    I have an older poly 80 frame that required putting in the rear frame rail piece yourself and it's taken a lot of work to get it to run reliably, are the current complete ones good to go right out of the box?

    Yes, their complete handguns have been fantastic.

  10. #120
    Member Switch540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    47
    scored a P80 from last shipment. Order went through on June 25. ( ordered from MB) whats the turnaround times looking like atm for approvals?
    Inter arma enim silent leges

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •