Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 265

Thread: Poly 80 shipment update, November 30 2022

  1. #131
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Grande Prairie Alberta
    Posts
    2,598
    Got my P80 compact. Well worth the wait.

    Sure wish there weren’t such large delays with the transfers; but so many transfers is a big screw you to Trudeau which is fantastic!
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

  2. #132
    Any optic ready compacts coming?

  3. #133
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerDontCare View Post
    Any optic ready compacts coming?
    Not as complete firearm, but have more frames and assembled enhanced optic ready compact slides.

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Gunworks View Post
    Not as complete firearm, but have more frames and assembled enhanced optic ready compact slides.
    Good enough! I eagerly await their arrival.

  5. #135
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    So it looks like the current shipment on its way will more than likely be the last, hopefully it gets across the border before the soon to be announce order in council.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...un-import-ban/

  6. #136
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Gunworks View Post
    So it looks like the current shipment on its way will more than likely be the last, hopefully it gets across the border before the soon to be announce order in council.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...un-import-ban/
    Does the ban include parts? Looking for a slide for frame that I'm waiting on.

  7. #137
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingspecial View Post
    Does the ban include parts? Looking for a slide for frame that I'm waiting on.
    We don't know at this time if the new regulations include parts.

  8. #138
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Good news, current shipment cleared customs, frames and slide will show by end of week on website.

  9. #139
    Member Switch540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    47
    What purchase/transfer initiated dates are you guys seeing going through atm? Ordered A pistol on Jun 24th (shipping to Manitoba) just wondering what the timelines are looking like at atm.
    Inter arma enim silent leges

  10. #140
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch540 View Post
    What purchase/transfer initiated dates are you guys seeing going through atm? Ordered A pistol on Jun 24th (shipping to Manitoba) just wondering what the timelines are looking like at atm.
    Send us an email to info@saskatoongunworks.com and we will send you your transfer reference number so that you can contact Manitoba CFO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •