Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Poly 80 shipment update, Jan 31, 2024

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    Great job bringing in the P80 guns and frames and parts, you’ve made a lot of folks happy.

On any future shipments might I suggest bringing in some g19 and g17 threaded barrels, lots of folks have picked up glocks in the past few weeks and many will be wanting to add comps as part of what they’re building, myself included.

Thanks again!
    I got around this issue and bought a extra complete slide just incase. After i looked at aftermarket prices from other places they seem reasonably priced.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    G19s use a different locking block barrel setup than a 17 as i understand for this. Dont quote me not sure why some work on gen5s and such.
    Ahh, Ya, it may just be bcuz this kit includes the 'locking block, is why it's listed only for 19, but other than that one piece, everything else should be cross compatible for the Gen 3 17/19's lower parts...I believe ? Anyone know if that is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Gunworks View Post
    I was absolutely convinced this wouldn't happen but...Very happy to report, after a lot of uncertainty, and being convinced we would not get our shipment across the border, we have just been informed that it has been cleared, we will have more Polymer80 parts!!!

Good to hear that all the information I searched out was legit

Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    Good to hear that all the information I searched out was legit

Thank-you!

Have had further conversations with local CBSA and was told they really don't know what is going on, as there has been no direct guidance from government, however, they did say don't attempt any more imports of handguns.

Finally got my frame today, so the build is complete. I really like the grip angle and the trigger that has a very short reset. It looks very sexy with a match grade agency arms stainless steel barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    Finally got my frame today, so the build is complete. I really like the grip angle and the trigger that has a very short reset. It looks very sexy with a match grade agency arms stainless steel barrel.

Pics?
    I just got my transfer completed. I got one to check the grip as well in fullsize against a glock 17s

This is to answer the other guy's question about g19/g17 locking block.

Pre Gen5 Glock 19 and 17 use different locking blocks. Gen5 Glock changed to the same locking block for 19.5 and 17.5.

Therefore, the Nomad lpk you see on Saskatoon's website works for 19.3 19.4 19.5 and 17.5, that's what they meant by 19/17.

The same kit for Gen3 differs only in the magazine catch/release, which is for Gen3 only.

I personally have not used these kits before, if anyone who bought them could chime in here on their fit and reliability that would be great. They seem to be very reasonably priced.

Also for those who haven't noticed, Saskatoon also carries blank 19.4 and 17.5 slides for a very fair price for those whose planning on doing customized cut and cerakote. I wish they also offers 19.3 though.

Cheers
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Pics?
    I just got my transfer completed. I got one to check the grip as well in fullsize against a glock 17s
    That's with the P80 slide, I'm waiting for a fancy custom one too.

Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    That's with the P80 slide, I'm waiting for a fancy custom one too.

Nice. I'm looking forward tongeeling the grip angle

Does anyone know if the optical cut only for RMR or Holosun can be installed as well?
    The fully assembled 19 slide did not come with any document for the specs.