Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Fig knows ^^^
    I hope this is the case!! Thanks

Trudeau has cancelled the “handgun freeze”, said everyone will get a box of 9mm as a token of apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Trudeau has cancelled the “handgun freeze”, said everyone will get a box of 9mm as a token of apology.

And for the win!.........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    9mm? Could the guy be any more limp wristed?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Lol I have been smoking pot for years long before our communist prime minister decided to make it legal. I can tell you I have never voted liberal and even if pot was not made legal I would still be using it to this very day. People need to wake the #### up and start living there life as they please if you want a pistol even after these stupid laws come into effect just go buy one off the street god knows there’s a steady flow coming in across the Canada USA border. Here is my take on it the liberals support criminals much more than honest people so now that they banned pretty much every firearm I own thus makeing me a criminal anyways why the hell should I comply with any of there bull#### laws. In short my rites to own firearms has always kept me on the rite side of the law now that I can’t why the hell should I still choose to remain a law abiding citezen as there are no longer any benefits for me
    BINGO. When the government takes away all incentives to follow the law, why even bother.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

I know this has nothing to do with the gun laws but thats another mess started by the liberals:

"The Liberals are making a mad dash to push their censorship legislation through the House of Commons and the NDP is serving as a rubber stamp.
    With the help of the NDP, the Liberals shut down debate on Bill C-11 at committee and now they’re shutting down debate and forcing the legislation through the House of Commons.
    The NDP and Jagmeet Singh are allowing the Liberals to trample over your right to free speech and free expression without holding the government accountable.

If the Liberals and NDP do force Bill C-11 through the House of Commons, the fight against censorship will move to the Senate. It was the Senate that helped ensure that Bill C-10, the government’s original censorship bill, didn’t make it through Parliament last year. So, the fight will continue."

Source: Canadian Taxpayers Federation

Maybe the "President" told him how deadly 9mm is. Apparently itll blow the lungs right out of the body

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with the gun laws but thats another mess started by the liberals:

"The Liberals are making a mad dash to push their censorship legislation through the House of Commons and the NDP is serving as a rubber stamp.
    With the help of the NDP, the Liberals shut down debate on Bill C-11 at committee and now they’re shutting down debate and forcing the legislation through the House of Commons.
    The NDP and Jagmeet Singh are allowing the Liberals to trample over your right to free speech and free expression without holding the government accountable.

If the Liberals and NDP do force Bill C-11 through the House of Commons, the fight against censorship will move to the Senate. It was the Senate that helped ensure that Bill C-10, the government’s original censorship bill, didn’t make it through Parliament last year. So, the fight will continue."

Source: Canadian Taxpayers Federation
    It may all be moot. CTV actually published an article critical of Trudeau, and they are PAID by trudeau not to do that. Things are starting to really fall apart. SO MANY industries are angry. Hell the never greedy teachers are asking for raises indexed to trudeau's inflation (oh the irony).

I have long said that the tables will truly start to turn when the paid for propaganda turns on the PMO. It has begun. Yes it's an opinion piece, but 6 months ago this would never have been allowed: https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/don-...egun-1.5946788

CGN Regular
    Did we win this or did the transfer freeze happen? Can't find new anywhere but it must be a done deal by now? Anyone know?

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    I don't T.V.

Some one fackn with my bees NEST!!!!!!
    copy.over..