Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27373940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by bnichols View Post
    Given the begging (for money) emails I get from Trump, Ron DeSantis and his wife pretty sure I'm already on a lot of different lists.

Don't have a problem being flagged for disliking what the Libs have turned into and don't necessarily blame Trudeau--an idiot (like him) couldn't have pulled this off.

My problem is with whomever finds him a useful idiot, the ones going after the law abiding who nevertheless haven't drunk the "Lib" Kool Aid.
    I wonder if after three years of this “freeze “ and we see no stats can supported improvement in street shootings, if a replacement Conservative Majority would have the political capital to revert it early on in a mandate so there’s time to prove it did no harm prior to the follow up election. We all know it’s completely political, and has nothing to do with public safety.
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities."
    – Pierre Elliot Trudeau

Thanks for this information.

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    I wonder if after three years of this “freeze “ and we see no stats can supported improvement in street shootings, if a replacement Conservative Majority would have the political capital to revert it early on in a mandate so there’s time to prove it did no harm prior to the follow up election. We all know it’s completely political, and has nothing to do with public safety.
    You’re delusional. If the crime rate goes up they’ll say we need to ban more guns. If the crime rate goes down they’ll say they were right to ban guns.

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusX View Post
    You’re delusional. If the crime rate goes up they’ll say we need to ban more guns. If the crime rate goes down they’ll say they were right to ban guns.
    Agreed, the Liberals are masters of massaging the stats to suit their latest agenda no matter if the real stats show otherwise. !!!
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusX View Post
    Unfortunately, yup. We are led by politics. not science.

I wonder how long it will take for provinces to start separating from Liberal Canada.

I have bunch of friends who are big supporters of the liberals. when I ask them why, they say they are here on a work permit or a study permit, Trudope has opened up the borders for them to come to Canada and if the government ever changes the immigration laws will change and most of them are forced to go back to their countries. One of them who's my buddy said, most of the new comers were having just about heart attacks when an early election happened last year, they were worried the liberals gonna be gone, meaning they will be kicked out of Canada as per the changes in the immigration laws.
    now think about it, most of these people are going to be the future Canadians and for sure %100 supporters of team Trudope and the liberals. Liberals have put the seeds in the ground and are waiting for them to grow and become their future supporters. its pretty sad when you think about it when you see the liberals just bring people to Canada for the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    I have bunch of friends who are big supporters of the liberals. when I ask them why, they say they are here on a work permit or a study permit, Trudope has opened up the borders for them to come to Canada and if the government ever changes the immigration laws will change and most of them are forced to go back to their countries. One of them who's my buddy said, most of the new comers were having just about heart attacks when an early election happened last year, they were worried the liberals gonna be gone, meaning they will be kicked out of Canada as per the changes in the immigration laws.
    now think about it, most of these people are going to be the future Canadians and for sure %100 supporters of team Trudope and the liberals. Liberals have put the seeds in the ground and are waiting for them to grow and become their future supporters. its pretty sad when you think about it when you see the liberals just bring people to Canada for the votes.
    Exactly. We need to have a questionnaire where amongst other things - you have to check "yes" to - Do you support the Canadians choice to be bear firearms?
    Not sure; why no Con politician has mentioned this.

The reason why most future Canadians support Libs/NDP; is cause the Cons were a$$hole$ to them for no reason. For eg. I remember Harper had backdated immigration changes and made a bunch of in-progress applications ineligible for no real reason; and "banned" certain professions as ineligible to qualify for permanent residency overnight - which screwed over all these future Canadians. Not sure; what the logic was.. apart from pissing off all these people into the arms of the Libs/NDP.

We need to get more people on board - especially with the Libs adding half a million plus people more every year! Most of whom I imagine either dislike or are indifferent to firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomGun View Post
    Exactly. We need to have a questionnaire where amongst other things - you have to check "yes" to - Do you support the Canadians choice to be bear firearms?

The reason why most future Canadians support Libs/NDP; is cause the Cons were a$$hole$ to them for no reason. For eg. I remember Harper had backdated immigration changes and made a bunch of in-progress applications ineligible for no real reason; and "banned" certain professions as ineligible to qualify for permanent residency overnight - which screwed over all these future Canadians. Not sure; what the logic was.. apart from pissing off all these people into the arms of the Libs/NDP.

We need to get more people on board - especially with the Libs adding half a million plus people more every year! Most of whom I imagine either dislike or are indifferent to firearms.
    Again I have another friend who was born here but his family are from India. He said that daddy Trudope brought his family here back in the 70s. And to todays date all the family vote liberals. He votes liberals too, when I asked him thats it? he said also junior Trudope has given them money to grow their farming business.
    When I asked him about the guns, he even didn't wanna listen to me. He said he just doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomGun View Post

Harper brought in a 10 year parents visa for people who wanted to bring their parents here for a visit from overseas. Instead of sponsoring the parents and bringing them as permanent residents which they will be entitled to all the pension, health care etc and a lot of them have never even worked in Canada, never been a tax payer, and they live on the fellow Canadian's dime who have lived here all their lives and have been tax payers all their lives.
    The liberals are smart, they found the weakness in the system and have used that to brainwash the new comers so they can have their votes in the future.