Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Super GunNutz
    Some actors become Prime Ministers/presidents... Our PM has become an actor!... Or is it a clown?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Henryboy View Post
    Some actors become Prime Ministers/presidents... Our PM has become an actor!... Or is it a clown?
    That's it, repeating old dogma and rhetoric???? That's all you've got??? What are you personally going to do about it?? Any plans?

Ranting and making comments on CGN isn't enough.

Join a political party and become VISIBLE AND ACTIVE, WHERE AND WHEN NEEDED.

If you can't show up, donate.

Same goes for our pro firearms orgs

You may not be able to volunteer in a visible manner but a $20 donation on top of a membership will go a long way with the volunteers that can/do show up.
    A VOTE FOR MAX WAS DEFINITELY A VOTE FOR TRUDEAU

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    Please bring harper back
    Mr Harper has moved on to more lucrative venues but he's still active behind the scenes within the CPC.

He openly stated that he would work hard to make the Charest/Mulroney/Brown team irrelavant within CPC circles.

I have a feeling that many of the Regional Directors who backed Charest/Brown are feeling the heat from his people.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of turncoats.
    A VOTE FOR MAX WAS DEFINITELY A VOTE FOR TRUDEAU

Quote Originally Posted by bearhunter View Post
    Mr Harper has moved on to more lucrative venues but he's still active behind the scenes within the CPC.

He openly stated that he would work hard to make the Charest/Mulroney/Brown team irrelavant within CPC circles.

I have a feeling that many of the Regional Directors who backed Charest/Brown are feeling the heat from his people.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of turncoats.
    Don't forget though.. Brown can get the GTA votes that Poilievre never can.
    “As prime minister, I would scrap the Firearms Act and replace it with made-in-Canada legislation that would strongly address smuggled firearms and gang violence,” Brown said.
    If the Cons ever want a majority - Brown would be better suited IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomGun View Post
    Don't forget though.. Brown can get the GTA votes that Poilievre never can.
    “As prime minister, I would scrap the Firearms Act and replace it with made-in-Canada legislation that would strongly address smuggled firearms and gang violence,” Brown said.
    If the Cons ever want a majority - Brown would be better suited IMO.

Sneaky Patrick Brown is a lying scumbag Liberal. He isn't and never was a Conservative.

You better check out the Rebel News article where he has his city on lockdown, including the ice rink civic center.

But wait, he gets caught getting ready to play scrub hockey with his rich and entitled friends. And then lies his @ss off instead of coming clean.

He is not our firearm friendly person, just another Liberal hiding in a Conservative cloak........

We do not need another lying scumbag at the helm, we already have two of them with the Liberal/NDP boys.

FredomGun, you are entitled to your opinion for sure, you may want to do your homework first though.

Welcome to Gunnutz!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

2nd RCMP staffer suggests commissioner under political pressure after N.S. mass shooting

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6504330

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    2nd RCMP staffer suggests commissioner under political pressure after N.S. mass shooting

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6504330
    I wonder how many heads will roll on this sh@t-storm?

Hopefully they all come clean and turn on each other.

The slimy Teflon Turd will try to get out of this one again.

I hope we can flush the stink on all of them this time......
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 06-28-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    I wonder how many heads will roll on this sh@t-storm?
    Probably none.

But it would be nice to hear an RCMP Officer point out that Lucki's request had no bearing on public safety; there being zero correlation between any firearm model and criminality.
    And furthermore, the whole ban replaces the RCMP's expert opinions with political theatre that no police officer would bother to cater to let alone jeopardize an actual investigation for.

But I'll give my head a shake because really that won't happen either
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Thank you for the welcome.
    I did see that video - and yes, I agree it seems pretty obvious from the bag that Mr.Brown was getting set to play.

At the end of the day the Cons need the urban votes to win.
    Canada has added 2 million plus more people since Harper left. Mainly urban I imagine.
    The question remains who can get the Cons the win - Poilievre or Brown?
    Brown would need to appear to act for Cons interest; stating he's cancelling/replacing the Firearms Act is a great start.
    We would need to hold him to it.

Anyone know if the cfp transfer line still backed up? I want to get rid of a g48.