Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Henryboy View Post
    I wrote to all MPs on the SECU committee, my local MP (BQ) and I am a paying member of our provincial shooting federation. I have spoken to a friend who has a lot of political connections to be vocal to whoever he can that has any possible political influence. Share positive information supporting our cause on Twitter... I do what I can. And I happen to vent on here once in a while...
    Good on you. More people need to do just that.

The biggest issue with venting on this site is that all it accomplishes is to rouse up other ranters that don't follow through as you do.

Thanx for including yourself in the fight in a visible/meaningful manner
    A VOTE FOR MAX WAS DEFINITELY A VOTE FOR TRUDEAU

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    I called today at 4:30 PST and after waiting a while, they hung up on me.
    Yeah that’s annoying…

Quote Originally Posted by Beeron View Post
    I got my transfer notice today for an order placed June 7th.
    All things considered, i am pleased with the result.
    This was a retail purchase and they (Tesro) were able to initiate the transfer almost immediately on jun 10 i believe.

hope my private transfers come through soon…………
    i placed an order with western metal on june 1 and i'm still waiting. AB.

CGN Regular
    So uh what are the odds the Liberals will come to their senses (bahaha) and realize that punishing law-abiding citizens is not the way to combat gun crime and throw out the gun ban altogether?

CGN Regular
    So uh what are the odds the Liberals will come to their senses (bahaha) and realize that punishing law-abiding citizens is not the way to combat gun crime and throw out the gun ban altogether?
    Almost zero. This is a high-priority bill for them. It would require both the NDP and BQ to turn their backs on the LPC. Both are strongly in support of this bill. So it would take a massive scandal or outrageous decision that would upset the other parties so much to turn on the Liberals out of spite and abandon their party principles. It's a massive long shot.

They literally want to punish law abiding citizens. Because they view private gun ownership as immoral. They view gun owners themselves as criminals, low life’s, unclean.

In their mind they *are* punishing criminals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribooBC View Post
    That is how we got into this mess, vote splitting between the CPC and PPC gave the Liberal/NDP coalition the win.
    Yup.

There is a better chance that the earths moon will fall out of its orbit and slam into 24 Sussex Drive. All life on earth would end, but at least the Turd would go first.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    They literally want to punish law abiding citizens. Because they view private gun ownership as immoral. They view gun owners themselves as criminals, low life’s, unclean.

In their mind they *are* punishing criminals.
    Its so hypocritical that they consider us criminals, when they are the ones that are stealing valuable property from us, and making it worthless. Tell me, if they are going to ban our firearms, why cant we sell them to someone who can legally own them, like in the US rather than get some piddly buyback or maybe nothing at all?
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    Its so hypocritical that they consider us criminals, when they are the ones that are stealing valuable property from us, and making it worthless. Tell me, if they are going to ban our firearms, why cant we sell them to someone who can legally own them, like in the US rather than get some piddly buyback or maybe nothing at all?
    Pro tip: don’t let them have it

ever