Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez948 View Post
    Looks like the SECU meeting is cancelled fellas..

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/SECU/Meetings

CGN Regular
    SECU meeting today has been cancelled. See https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentVi...ting-30/notice

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Welcome to Communist Canada run by a dictator and a band of morons!.....

We can say thanks to those Canadian gun owners who voted Liberal, either because they are pot heads like JT or just really stupid!

Liberals are communists, period.

Thank you Liberals for destroying firearm ownership in Canada.......
    Lol I have been smoking pot for years long before our communist prime minister decided to make it legal. I can tell you I have never voted liberal and even if pot was not made legal I would still be using it to this very day. People need to wake the #### up and start living there life as they please if you want a pistol even after these stupid laws come into effect just go buy one off the street god knows there’s a steady flow coming in across the Canada USA border. Here is my take on it the liberals support criminals much more than honest people so now that they banned pretty much every firearm I own thus makeing me a criminal anyways why the hell should I comply with any of there bull#### laws. In short my rites to own firearms has always kept me on the rite side of the law now that I can’t why the hell should I still choose to remain a law abiding citezen as there are no longer any benefits for me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    According to the response I got from MP Dane LLoyd, the critical day was last Thursday, and it was stopped then. But even in this he uses the word "may"

Thank you for your correspondence regarding Bill C-21 (Firearms) and firearms regulations in Canada.

At Public Safety Committee on June 9, 2022, I stood against Liberal attempts to fast track their flawed gun freeze. The Liberals do not need a Parliamentary vote to implement many provisions outlined in C-21, but these changes must be either passed by Public Safety Committee or in 30 sitting days, whichever is less. This means that this legislation may not come into force until October.

Conservatives have and will always support common-sense firearms policies that keep guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals, and we will always stand up for law-abiding firearms owners.

Thank you once again for contacting me about this important matter.

Yours truly,

Dane Lloyd, M.P.
    Sturgeon River-Parkland
    --BattleRife

Quote Originally Posted by BattleRife View Post
    According to the response I got from MP Dane LLoyd, the critical day was last Thursday, and it was stopped then. But even in this he uses the word "may"
    So even if the Public Safety Committee votes on it today, and we expect the vote to be in favour of the handgun freeze, the decision may not come into effect until October?

Asking for clarification and planning purposes.

Thank you

Possibly. The bill still needs to wind itself through the HOC, than the Senate. But……….
    Trudeau could use an OIC and freeze everything. So right now it’s day to day. The curent seating is supposed to
    Stand for summer brake. But can be extended. At this point I’d say with King Trudeau coming home with COViD and
    All the BS around travel mandates and unvaccinated and all the other fallout from our kings little trip.
    The house might just rise for the summer and hope that the Liberals somehow manage not to make even more people
    Angry. But it’s a #### show all around. If you want a pistol, or want to sell a pistol, get it done sooner, not later

GunBlog.ca reporting that the SECU meeting rescheduled to Thursday June 16.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Lol I have been smoking pot for years long before our communist prime minister decided to make it legal. I can tell you I have never voted liberal and even if pot was not made legal I would still be using it to this very day. People need to wake the #### up and start living there life as they please if you want a pistol even after these stupid laws come into effect just go buy one off the street god knows there’s a steady flow coming in across the Canada USA border. Here is my take on it the liberals support criminals much more than honest people so now that they banned pretty much every firearm I own thus makeing me a criminal anyways why the hell should I comply with any of there bull#### laws. In short my rites to own firearms has always kept me on the rite side of the law now that I can’t why the hell should I still choose to remain a law abiding citezen as there are no longer any benefits for me

Unfortunately you are right.

If guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

This is exactly what the dirty and corrupt government wants though.

It's easier to attack law abiding Canadians and disarm them because most Canadians are sheep and won't fight back.

Criminals on the other hand will not comply, go figure!..... Trudy just gives them lighter sentences, he's a complete idiot!

We live in a communist country run by a spoiled dictator who thinks he is God.

Well he isn't God.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Unfortunately you are right.

If guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

This is exactly what the dirty and corrupt government wants though.

It's easier to attack law abiding Canadians and disarm them because most Canadians are sheep and won't fight back.

Criminals on the other hand will not comply, go figure!..... Trudy just gives them lighter sentences, he's a complete idiot!

We live in a communist country run by a spoiled dictator who thinks he is God.

Well he isn't God.
    Bingo. Liberals don't give a #### about punishing criminals. If they did, they wouldn't remove minimum mandatory 4-year sentencing for gun crimes under p.344 in the Second Reading of Bill C-5. Imagine that, our government saying one thing and doing the opposite. We live in a country where Liberals are praised by their own media for being "tough" on guns in Bill C-21, yet in Bill C-5 where they actually soften punishment on gun crimes, no one is talking about it, media silence. The Liberals could solve gun crimes in two simple actions:
    1. Introduce 10-year mandatory minimum sentences for ALL firearms crimes. Introduce automatic life sentences for anything from attempted to premeditated murder with a firearm.
    2. Address legal capacity issues and backlogs by investing heavily into corrections.
    3. (Bonus) Bring back the death penalty while they're at it.
    Last edited by DerWeißeWolf; 06-14-2022 at 11:49 AM. Reason: I cant spell

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    Bingo. Liberals don't give a #### about punishing criminals. If they did, they wouldn't remove minimum mandatory 4-year sentencing for gun crimes under p.344 in the Second Reading of Bill C-5. Imagine that, our government saying one thing and doing the opposite. We live in a country where Liberals are praised by their own media for being "tough" on guns in Bill C-21, yet in Bill C-5 where they actually soften punishment on gun crimes, no one is talking about it, media silence. The Liberals could solve gun crimes in two simple actions:
    1. Introduce 10-year mandatory minimum sentences for ALL firearms crimes. Introduce automatic life sentences for anything from attempted to premeditated murder with a firearm.
    2. Address legal capacity issues and backlogs by investing heavily into corrections.
    3. (Bonus) Bring back the death penalty while they're at it.
    Preach it brother!

How easy would it be to slow down crime?

Oh ya, Liberals don't want to punish bad guys. Crime is as good as business, as war is.

Guess what the Liberals choose.........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!