Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25353738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the motion on Bill C-21 regulations: Freezing Handgun Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C View Post
    Let us pray this can be delayed to the point where they go on summer break. It seems we are helpless to stop this legislation, but at least people can have more time to buy, transfer, and sell guns to those who want them. Would also be great if this Luki business runs deep and turns into a bigger controversy than it is. Anything to continually exposes the LPC and Trudeau to ethical violations. I know he is teflon Trudeau, but if it somehow comes out that he manipulated an RCMP commission to hinder an investigation and pass gun control legislation surely some people will be outraged. Manipulating and investigation over 22 murders for your own benefit... I'm hoping to hear more on this for sure.
    That's probably why the woketards S.39'd the reason for the 2020 OIC

I purchased a handgun on May 31 and received a Transfer Ref. #589XXXX on June 1. I bought another handgun on June 3 and received a Transfer Ref #590XXXX on June 4. I called the CFO (general line at 1-800-731-4000) today at around 4:00pm PST and pressed 1-4-2 for the Restricted Line. Was on hold for 30 minutes before someone answered the phone. The nice lady was able to look up my reference numbers and confirm they are still being processed. I asked if she could approve them. She could not and recommended calling my Provincial CFO here in BC (Ext. #9530) as they only have the authority to do so. They are open 8:30am - 2:00pm PST. She said that orders for June 1st (in the #589XXXs) were still being processed. She said they have had over 70,000 restricted transfers since the Liberals announced their proposed handgun freeze. Stay strong everyone & I hope we get the transfers approved sooner rather than later. It looks like we have until October before there is movement on Bill C-21. This is a clear political ploy to disarm law-abiding Canadians. I would strongly urge every one of you to contact your local MP, spread the word, and sign petitions.

Quote Originally Posted by hgordon View Post
    I purchased a handgun on May 31 and received a Transfer Ref. #589XXXX on June 1. I bought another handgun on June 3 and received a Transfer Ref #590XXXX on June 4. I called the CFO (general line at 1-800-731-4000) today at around 4:00pm PST and pressed 1-4-2 for the Restricted Line. Was on hold for 30 minutes before someone answered the phone. The nice lady was able to look up my reference numbers and confirm they are still being processed. I asked if she could approve them. She could not and recommended calling my Provincial CFO here in BC (Ext. #9530) as they only have the authority to do so. They are open 8:30am - 2:00pm PST. She said that orders for June 1st (in the #589XXXs) were still being processed. She said they have had over 70,000 restricted transfers since the Liberals announced their proposed handgun freeze. Stay strong everyone & I hope we get the transfers approved sooner rather than later. It looks like we have until October before there is movement on Bill C-21. This is a clear political ploy to disarm law-abiding Canadians. I would strongly urge every one of you to contact your local MP, spread the word, and sign petitions.
    It’s guys like you that aren’t helping the situation by clogging up the CFC phone lines with silly requests. The number you called and the 1-4-2 is for initiating and completing private transfers, it’s not the CFO.

It’s your provincial CFO that approves the transfer not the CFC at 1-4-2 that you called.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hgordon View Post
    There is hope for me….. IF they go numerically. My June 2 transfer is 5898xxx. Maybe Monday. I also have a June 16 transfer pending. It’s 5939xxx. So, 41,000 +/- transfers initiated in two weeks.
    FYI: this does not mean 41,000 guns being transferred, because you can have more than 1 gun on each transfer.

soon we will be all red flagged for our political views and disliking the liberals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribooBC View Post
    There is hope for me….. IF they go numerically. My June 2 transfer is 5898xxx. Maybe Monday. I also have a June 16 transfer pending. It’s 5939xxx. So, 41,000 +/- transfers initiated in two weeks.
    FYI: this does not mean 41,000 guns being transferred, because you can have more than 1 gun on each transfer.
    In fact you can have up to 20 on one transfer, they start another transfer after 20.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    soon we will be all red flagged for our political views and disliking the liberals.
    Admittingly I haven't been on Gunnuts for a while now, as I've been busy raising kids. I see the Liberal / NDPs are at it again, with another historical NAZI Party move, that started in pre World War 2, causing millions of deaths in the fight after it was done. Even old Wendy Cukier is back again too, doing the flip flop, out of thin air statistics, even calling gun owners white supremacists in her latest of propaganda attacks. Debunking their myths and motives won't be a easy task, with their Hoplophobia, fear mongering responses. It's like a conversation with a brick wall, as we're moving further into a police state Dictatorship. Seems either your now a paper criminal or a Terrorist which have been paid 10 million, for being detained. Ten million for each firearm, is a starting price, but get a good bunch of Lawyer's, either in a class action to repeal, this useless Liberal brain fart of a law, or be paid well to give up your heritage, for a Dictatorship. Getting seriously get involved Politically, write to newspapers editors, all took time, over a decade ago, to get rid of the Liberal firearm registry. It's also possible the Liberals are defeating themselves, but don't bet on it and getting to know your Local MPs or candidates, is the best way to help, put this latest Liberal law, in the trash, can where it belongs. This generation has to protect their freedoms, stand united together or divided you will fall, as history has a strange way of repeating itself, less we forget the format that started before WW2, with the unarming of honest, law abiding, gullible citizens to victims.
    Heaven won\'t let me in and Hell is scare I\'ll take over.

IMG_0711.jpeg

These two are changing the future of Canada. next generation won't be able to enjoy target shooting, Cowboy action..... just because they don't like the guns!
    but hard drugs are just about legal in BC. the future can be dark.
    Last edited by Soheil; 06-25-2022 at 01:17 AM.

CGN Regular
    On the numbers front, at the end of march I had a transfer # 5855XXX, May 31 was a 5888XXX (approved june 6), june 1 was a 5894XXX, (approved june 13) and (skipping over a few here) a june 11 purchase is a 5938XXX. So if all of april and may amounted to 33,000 guns (and that was including the end of may rush, lets just say they can handle 15000 per month under normal times, in the 13 hours between the may 31 and june 1 purchase they went through pretty much a full month in a day (or at least half a month in half a day). Or, by my numbers, 44,000 more transfers initiated between june 1 and the 11th (and obviously still more ongoing, albeit likely somewhat slower). Thats 3 months of transfers to process right there. Hope they pick up the pace a touch. Some provincial CFOs may be a bit faster than others (looking at you Ontario), but lots of us are gonna be waiting for a while still...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    I have a transfer 5941xxx from June 17. Still waiting for approval in Alberta.