Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats so hard about answering an email

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Your Mom never called me back after Denny's .. ~
    She ain’t stopped calling me since the matinee and Super 8.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    This guy is a grade a douche. Did you ever stop to think that they probably didn't get back to you because they have hundreds of people like you emailing them stupid questions? Two weeks ago you'd get your reply asap. Stop emailing them, order your shi* and kick back, or phone them if you got a question about a product.
    I am wondering who is the douche.

Keep your mouth in check.

If the companies don't want our business they can as well shut down their web site and get along with their business.

I am too waiting for a response from 2 companies and it kind of pissed me off that the only thing which doesn't seem to shut down is their sales team.

They are making a killing with their sales right now, many will probably retire, bye bye.

Yadada, I will soon have enough feeling sympathy for them and have my cc cancel the orders.

edit: No order with western metal, they had the decency to reply - that's great. I will keep you guys in mind for my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I am wondering who is the douche.

Keep your mouth in check.

If the companies don't want our business they can as well shut down their web site and get along with their business.

I am too waiting for a response from 2 companies and it kind of pissed me off that the only thing which doesn't seem to shut down is their sales team.

They are making a killing with their sales right now, many will probably retire, bye bye.

Yadada, I will soon have enough feeling sympathy for them and have my cc cancel the orders.

edit: No order with western metal, they had the decency to reply - that's great. I will keep you guys in mind for my next order.
    Look, if you’re mad about not getting proper service maybe try what OP did and post in the correct subforum instead of hijacking his thread with western metal to air out your grievances regarding other retailers. Maybe you’ll get a reply like OP did here. Nobody here is going to care whether you get CC to cancel those orders or not.

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Quote Originally Posted by NWOntarioguy View Post
    Emailed the company a couple days ago and zero response..I understand companies are busy but what happened to basic customer service..
    oh well..
    Holy Moly.

Maybe an apology is in order??

Bad form. Bad form. You could have at least asked on here instead of wording it like that. Even outside of busy times you have to give a company 5 business days to get back to you. Life's a lot easier when you accept that rule

I sent a site sponsor (NOT WESTERN METAL) tWo shotguns cerakote for me and drill and tap one of them. They somewhat butchered one of my favourite old School Wingmaster magnums and after not answering my emails for 2 weeks they posted a big picture thread advertisement a sale on thier 870 cerakote jobs and low and behold what was the first gun in their advertisement... One my 870s. Only then did I write a post on here and I absolutely let them have it... Shiiiit it even showed the porting done by my local gunsmith all close up like they had done it. My blood boiled that day.

I've ordered a few items from Western Metal, just recently a great price on a nice little synthetic stock for my 1100, thank you to the staff for getting that order out so quick.
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 06-10-2022 at 06:23 AM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    This guy is a grade a douche. Did you ever stop to think that they probably didn't get back to you because they have hundreds of people like you emailing them stupid questions? Two weeks ago you'd get your reply asap. Stop emailing them, order your shi* and kick back, or phone them if you got a question about a product.
    well nice to meet you too..your name suits you to a tea..unbelievable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12