Thread: Colt 1911 22LR, Now in Stock

Thumbs up Colt 1911 22LR, Now in Stock

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-09 195515.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  31.3 KB

A classic firearm this iconic requires no introduction. Superior performance and remarkable reliability will make this a shooting experience you will never forget.

Walther brings a modern flair to a quintessential favorite with The Colt Government 1911 A1. This handgun features the classic configuration of the legendary 1911 pistol carried by U.S. troops for decades, created to achieve peak performance through Walther’s unparalleled design.

To stay true to what made the platform iconic, this replica functions and feels exactly like the original. From checkered grips to the single-action-only trigger – even the spurred hammer and the grip safety – you’ll feel the sensation of nostalgia shot after shot.

The .22 L.R. version of this handgun is manufactured exclusively by Walther under license from Colt. It is the only genuine Colt tactical rimfire replica available in the world. The timeless platform combined with Walther’s superior craftsmanship results in one of the newest firearms available today.

Comes With:
    Magazine x1
    Case
    User Manual
    Cable lock

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Is this aluminum, like the GSG?
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    Is this aluminum, like the GSG?
    It's much better than the gsg. (my opinion) Great gun. Owned one for about 12 years. Shoots like a charm. Rodger Kotanko did a trigger job on it for me. I remember him saying this it was a nice gun compared to other semi-auto 22's out there. Once broken in. Shoot like a charm. It's made by Walther.

I put a lighter recoil spring in it. Love this gun.
    "You See, My Mule Don’t Like People Laughing. He Gets This Crazy Idea You’re Laughing At Him.”
    “When a man’s got money in his pockets, he begins to appreciate peace.”
    Member - CSSA, CCFR, CPC