Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats the turn around for date of purchase to transfer looking like? Pistols

Whats the turn around for date of purchase to transfer looking like? Pistols

EDIT : Anyone coming to have a boo Heres what ive got so far from random posters on this thread from people asking different stores and how long it took them to get their guns

AB 1 WEEK TO A MONTH
    BC 1 WEEK TO A MONTH
    ON 3 TO 6 MONTHS. MAYBE LESS.
    OTTAWA SAME AS ON. But I'm not seeing two people say they got them within a week

I didn't know that if you order for our own a certain amount of handguns and BC they manually review the purchases

I will continue to edit this because I got a feeling it's going to start to take a lot longer.

Not asking you to rush nor do I mean to sound impatient. I just figured this post could save a few of us from calling you instead just make sure everything is all good.

If the order says "waiting fulfillment" on one or more pistol purchases, is it waiting for me to do something.?

Just wanted to say I always enjoyed ordering from the team at sfrc. Wish you all nothing but the best. Thanks for everything.
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 06-12-2022 at 07:35 AM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

GunNutz
    "Waiting fulfillment" means there's nothing for the customer to do except wait.

UNLESS it the transfer hasn't cleared your CFO yet, in which case you can call your CFO and ask. Sometimes this will speed the transfer up.

It's frustrating and possibly unnerving if you haven't done it before, but given SFRC's proven track record I wouldn't be worried. Use the wait time to find and download your firearm's manual and read the heck out of it. Watch vids on field stripping and/or detailed disassembly. Etcetera!

Do not call the CFO. They are swamped and every time someone calls them asking if their transfer is done yet, another transfer doesn't get done.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by alpining View Post
    "Waiting fulfillment" means there's nothing for the customer to do except wait.

UNLESS it the transfer hasn't cleared your CFO yet, in which case you can call your CFO and ask. Sometimes this will speed the transfer up.

It's frustrating and possibly unnerving if you haven't done it before, but given SFRC's proven track record I wouldn't be worried. Use the wait time to find and download your firearm's manual and read the heck out of it. Watch vids on field stripping and/or detailed disassembly. Etcetera!

Awaiting fulfillment means that everything you need to do is done. If it is a non restricted then the CFO is waiting to approve it. If it is something else it means it has moved to the shipping department.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    Not asking you to rush nor do I mean to sound impatient. I just figured this post could save a few of us from calling you instead just make sure everything is all good.

If the order says "waiting fulfillment" on one or more pistol purchases, is it waiting for me to do something.?

Just wanted to say I always enjoyed ordering from the team at sfrc. Wish you all nothing but the best. Thanks for everything.

Thanks Ryan I really appreciate the reply

My CFO is about to get a lot of different paperwork all with my name on it the last thing I'm going to do is start to annoy him.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for keeping us posted.
    Can you let us know what kind of delay to expect for the shipping to occur once the transfert notice has been issued?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I am told that restricted purchases from CGN sponsors by Alberta residents on May 31st have just started being shown as approved yesterday.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Do not call the CFO. They are swamped and every time someone calls them asking if their transfer is done yet, another transfer doesn't get done.

Ryan
    I see your point, I guess we have different perspectives.

My wife got a transfer email from the bc cfo this morning for a handgun ordered from sfrc on the 30th.

Here in Ontario I'm expecting 2 months minimum. Just glad I was able to secure my dream gun.
    As long as the transfer goes through, a couple months is a small price to pay to secure my own, and hopefully my kids hobby for a bit longer.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast