Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Good news BC guns are clearing

Quote Originally Posted by Sustut View Post
    I purchased from Prophet River on June 3rd. Still haven't heard a word yet.
    I’m in the same boat here in BC hopefully not too much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by clk1 View Post
    I was on the phone with BC CFO yesterday. She could have completed 4 of my transfers right then but instead questioned why I was buying "so many". 30 hours later still no approvals. I got the impression she was more interested in making me wait rather than being efficient and getting her job done
    *facepalm*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by clk1 View Post
    I was on the phone with BC CFO yesterday. She could have completed 4 of my transfers right then but instead questioned why I was buying "so many". 30 hours later still no approvals. I got the impression she was more interested in making me wait rather than being efficient and getting her job done
    Always has been like that. I had 40 handguns at one point, there was never a change in tone. It is a script they have to go through.

Just tell them you have 20,000 rounds of ammo which need a home.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Always has been like that. I had 40 handguns at one point, there was never a change in tone. It is a script they have to go through.

Just tell them you have 20,000 rounds of ammo which need a home.
    LOL Trudeau's pink telephone would start ringing

Quote Originally Posted by mononen View Post
    lol trudeau's pink telephone would start ringing
    lol
    CCFR, CSSA member!

I'm in BC, got a transfer from someone in Ontario, started on June 7. Called the BC CFO using the 9530 extension yesterday and she completed the transfer on the spot. I gave them a call around 1:30 ish and was on hold for about 15 min

Finally received transfer notification of my first restricted firearm!

I am in BC. Freedom Ventures in Halifax, NS started the transfer on June 6th. Received the transfer notification email at 8am this morning on June 23th.
    Last edited by Ahhc; 06-23-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    That’s exactly it! I was told that I was under extra scrutiny and would need to wait longer because I bought two of the same male and model… apparently that makes me a thug criminal. She had my transfers up infront of her, and that was 5 days ago.. still not a peep.. I’m sure she’s on here reading me complain about her inefficiency and is trying to punish me.
    I bought 3 of the same make and model but 2 with different sights and one with a different color slide ;-)

I finally got through to the cfo in BC. She processed my transfers right away. It's worth persistently trying to call.
    I ordered on june 3rd.

3 week wait for me now. I did buy too many admittedly. Few rimfire revolvers and several semi's. I suppose it is likely an automatic response to make people wait when buying more than a couple.