Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Good news BC guns are clearing

Quote Originally Posted by AdVanL View Post
    Anything new for BC transfers lately? Ordered June 3rd. Optimism is high, expectations are low.
    Thanks!
    I got my May 31 purchase approval a few days ago. Still waiting on June 2 and 3rd purchases. In BC

Quote Originally Posted by guy329 View Post
    One SK approval today! Order placed on June 1st.
    Nice! I bought late June 1st, transfer prob wasn’t started until the 2nd.

CGN frequent flyer
    Geeez at this rate it will be a couple of months before I see anything !
    Leavenworth

Just recieved my transfer number from a restricted I bought out of ontario within an hour or so of my purchase from Prophet River, things are moving. If I danced Id be doing a happy one right now!
    Suns up, go to work.

CGN frequent flyer
    I purchased 3 pistols around June 4,5,6 no word yet !
    Leavenworth

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar
    Big shout out for Prophet River their service is beyond beyond. Put in the order on May 31st and in the middle of all this chaos I just got my new toy in my hand today. I am a happy cowboy.

CGN frequent flyer
    Solved. He was an alberta resident just residing in BC for work, so he was dealt with by alberta cfo (best in the country)
    Last edited by RyoTHC; 06-16-2022 at 03:17 PM.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

I am still waiting from May 31st.
    If your ad in the EE is for an item that is sold, do us all a favour and mark the header PLS REMOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    How people are having June transfers approved and I know of dozens of may transfers not approved.. is really starting to piss me off.
    How about the CFO does applications in the order they come in?

I have security clearance for my job, but mine takes longer to approve than someone who manages a night club? That makes a world of sense.

We bought from the same retailer 6 days apart, I had my transfer number 4 days before him, and he had his approval last Thursday… something isn’t adding up.

Are you both in/order from the same province? Each one has a different CFO so likely they all work at different rates and have different sized stacks to work through. Otherwise its really unfortunate that they cant afford to build a more interactive system, something you could log into and see what the hold up is weather it be incorrect information or what have you. Government will spend billions trying to buy back our own property, buy pipelines and then mothball it and create new taxes based on nothing and tell you it will fix the rest of the worlds climate short comings. We should definitely stop the sale of legal firearms to proven safe individuals though, that will fix school shootings in a far off place. Good job PM socks.
    Suns up, go to work.

CGN frequent flyer
    I posted some questions concerning all this Transfer business on the Alberta thread but I don’t know how to move it over here ?
    Leavenworth