Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: HANDGUNS for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    they are coming
    are they still coming or gone?

Could you bring in some of the RIA 1911's
    that's the platform I'm desperately trying to find and i see so many on the American site </3

CGN frequent flyer
    Springfield Garrison in 45.

Sorry - I'm beyond confused at this point. Can we order from the US site at this time, or no? Really want an SDS.

Lots of people saying different things. I had 3 pistols in my cart and closed it when I heard imports were done.
    Last edited by BAAC; 06-13-2022 at 01:52 PM.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

There is a notice on their American website saying they've halted importing to us through the USA site.

I was about to order a ria 1911 last night and saw the notice. much sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    Sorry - I'm beyond confused at this point. Can we order from the US site at this time, or no? Really want an SDS.

Lots of people saying different things. I had 3 pistols in my cart and closed it when I heard imports were done.

Quote Originally Posted by Theseeker View Post
    There is a notice on their American website saying they've halted importing to us through the USA site.

I was about to order a ria 1911 last night and saw the notice. much sad.
    Ah - OK. That's what I thought. Yeah, very annoying. (Not them, our idiot government.) I ordered one thing under the wire while I thought about 3 more. That's what I get for thinking. Thinking almost never works out for me.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

I guess they're busy. I tired calling the Canadian location as well as the American Location to pay for the remaining balance but it just goes to voice mail.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaChiu View Post
    I guess they're busy. I tired calling the Canadian location as well as the American Location to pay for the remaining balance but it just goes to voice mail.
    When you say remaining balance, you mean shipping & taxes?

If so, log into IRUNGUNS, go to My Orders, and there is an Incomplete Order History... That's where you will see the outstanding invoice... Pay it...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    When you say remaining balance, you mean shipping & taxes?

If so, log into IRUNGUNS, go to My Orders, and there is an Incomplete Order History... That's where you will see the outstanding invoice... Pay it...

The numbers don't add up. The quote they have me for shipping and tax. The amount the system tells me I have to pay is twice the amount they send to me in a quote. I think they have to do manually or I pay $45 more

A few more handguns going up....

All transfers have been started....
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-13-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com