Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: HANDGUNS for everyone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    The import fees I think $25 per order on accessories and $50 per firearm if I am not mistaken. I don’t think that would consider “making a killing”.

I know with 3rd party import fee of $225 (I think), that is one of their “money trees”.
    Sorry.....it's been awhile since i bought a firearm from them. I remember the import fee being MUCH higher.

GunNutz
    I don't see what the complaint is with import fees - If you can get it cheaper elsewhere, then go right ahead. If you can't get it elsewhere, then it's the best price in Canada.

So many butt hurt people it's getting annoying. 3rd party imports they have to deal with FFL paperwork between buyer and if its a short rifle with a stock theres SBR/pistol rules to deal with i believe between the state transfers.
    25$ is minor and if your complaining to them now because they are protecting their business interests buy not currently importing move on they are probably better off without your business. Used them several times and everything went as planned.

So let me get this straight...

I just writing for some information today..

On their website it says that starting from June 6th 2022 you will be no longer exporting handguns from your American Irunguns.com website to Canada….

However Do they still allow and do the importing of handguns from other third party firearm dealers from the united States to Canada for Canadian residents?

Also how about for parts and mags can you still buy mags from their usa website or other third party gun stores in the usa to import into Canada through them?

Thank you so much for your help and time that could help me and to answer my questions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BEL-AIR View Post
    So let me get this straight...

I just writing for some information today..

On their website it says that starting from June 6th 2022 you will be no longer exporting handguns from your American Irunguns.com website to Canada….

However Do they still allow and do the importing of handguns from other third party firearm dealers from the united States to Canada for Canadian residents?

Also how about for parts and mags can you still buy mags from their usa website or other third party gun stores in the usa to import into Canada through them?

Thank you so much for your help and time that could help me and to answer my questions as well.
    Yes to everything except their RESTRICTED handguns on the US site. Third party, firearms that aren't handguns, magazines and anything else you can find on their US site can be ordered. They said so in another thread they started.

Thank you for replying back to me,,,,

Can you order restricted firearms from third party usa gun dealers and have them do the importation still?

I) just want to make sure of this either way..

Thank you

sorry a double post...
    Last edited by BEL-AIR; 06-22-2022 at 02:54 PM.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    IRUNGUNS, will you be restocking handguns given today's news...

"Bill C-21 passes the second reading.

206 yay / 115 nay

The house is adjourned until September 19th, 2022.

#stopbillc21" -- CSAAA

https://twitter.com/csaaaofficial/st...gk6oM0nDMqarQQ
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Seconded.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

"Bill C-21 passes the second reading.

206 yay / 115 nay

#stopbillc21" -- CSAAA

https://twitter.com/csaaaofficial/st...gk6oM0nDMqarQQ
    Carried! I hope the tap opens up soon!