- North Pro
- Reliable Gun
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Tesro

LHfkZlC.jpg

uLM7jtU.jpg

Last edited:
Are these guns similar to the Regard in that they have a proprietary component (e.g. barrel) that are not interchangeable with parts from other manufacturers? I heard that Girsan's Regard line of pistols had this design feature? is it the same with this pistol, the MC P35?

At 11:30 mark

Lol good luck finding a dealer who will order it. Called 4, none of them are special ordering anything because of the current situation and Tuesday.

Lmfaooo bro were in the midst of a hand gun purge lol

So what ?

Manufacturing costs went up overnight ?

Sitting inventory suddenly got more expensive ?

Demand went up and created an opportunity to overcharge/gouge. That is all. And that is what I am pointing.

So what ?

Manufacturing costs went up overnight ?

Sitting inventory suddenly got more expensive ?

Demand went up and created an opportunity to overcharge/gouge. That is all. And that is what I am pointing.

It's called capitalism and demand bud

If you can't afford it or don't agree with the price don't get one, others will.

Also the US mrsp is 569.99 if you watch the bids so 679.99 and 699.99 respectively isn't bad at all but okay lmfao

It's called capitalism and demand bud

If you can't afford it or don't agree with the price don't get one, others will.

Also the US mrsp is 569.99 if you watch the bids so 679.99 and 699.99 respectively isn't bad at all but okay lmfao

Last i checked its called offer and demand.

49d85aa5961ff4dbe2962141f05294eb.gif

Got a matt one on the way . Remember a real High Power is $1200.00 plus a bit. Shippin iz free from TENDA.Strange times folks. The old man always said it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Lmfao at the goofs that don't understand how the market works, let alone how expensive a real hi-power is. MSRP is like $753 according to north sylvas dealer page. If you think $679/$699 is expensive for a new mfg handgun that isn't a norc, you're in the wrong hobby. Wait till you see what SFRC lists them for, then the crying can really start.

Back
Top Bottom