Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Girsan MC P35 9mm (High Power Clone)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Got a matt one on the way . Remember a real High Power is $1200.00 plus a bit. Shippin iz free from TENDA.Strange times folks. The old man always said it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
    Everyone wants a browning now.... I bought my new real Hi Power Standard in 2018 for $799, ordered it the second I heard they were discontinued, and it was worth every penny. Now everyone is trying to build a new one, fn themselves, springfield, Girsen, to me its all a race to the bottom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HeadDamage's Avatar
    My Girsan MC P35 (black version) arrived today. I'm quite happy with it, side by side with my mkIII FN Hi-power it is a very close copy. The slides don't quite interchange but feel like they would with a little bit of fitting and/or valve laping compound. The Girsan seems like it is made to tighter tolerances than the FN but to be fair the FN has had quite a lot of ammo run through it vs the Girsan which is unfired. Maybe a couple of thousand rounds through the Girsan would loosen it up a bit.
    Remember remember early December
    Coalition, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why coalition, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345