FX9 uppers in stock!

DominionOutdoors

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
We have some 8" and 4" uppers available for the Freedom Ordnance FX9 rifles! These uppers are complete and drop right onto the lower. Check them out here. All uppers ship for our flat rate fee of $14.99 to all provinces.

RgqEP0q.jpg

Is it tho ? Their website says for older models you need additional parts changed out.. Does this kit include these parts ? It says new Gen 2 feed ramp and roll pin is needed. That is the one thing keeping me from ordering one I really want a 10" upper. Here is the link to their site for what I mean

https://freedomordnance.com/product/fx-9-gen2-complete-upper/

Check your serial number on the site to see if yours is compatible . Can't remember if some said there was new ramp included. Hopefully someone can answer you. But they are gone now.

Is it tho ? Their website says for older models you need additional parts changed out.. Does this kit include these parts ? It says new Gen 2 feed ramp and roll pin is needed. That is the one thing keeping me from ordering one I really want a 10" upper. Here is the link to their site for what I mean

https://freedomordnance.com/product/fx-9-gen2-complete-upper/

You may need the additional feed ramp which is included. You can check if you need the feed ramp by going on the Freedom Ordnance site and putting your serial number in. Either way, the ramp is included so if you need it, you have it, and if you don't you can just slap the upper on and you're good to go.

I had no luck finding them on the Dominion site either…finally ordered elsewhere and it arrived yesterday. Hard to navigate sites lose business.

I had no luck finding them on the Dominion site either…finally ordered elsewhere and it arrived yesterday. Hard to navigate sites lose business.

Our website does not show items that are not currently in stock, they may have simply just been sold out at the time of your browsing. When in stock, they come up easily by typing "FX9" or "FX9 Upper" into the search bar, or even easier by simply clicking the links that we are posting :)

Last edited:
Our website does not show items that are not currently in stock, they may have simply just been sold out at the time of your browsing. When in stock, they come up easily by typing "FX9" or "FX9 Upper" into the search bar, or even easier by simply clicking the links that we are posting :)

I’m sorry but I have to disagree…I looked on the 11th right after you posted here. No uppers at the links or by searching FX9. All I ever found was a trigger. Later you posted you had one 8” left…unless you added that back to inventory after the 11th it was not showing up, at least not from an IPhone. I think several other people weren’t seeing them either, maybe it’s a glitch looking from iPhones, but it’s probably something worth checking.

Back
Top Bottom