Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Look at the gem I found!!

And as per the website, MOST Orders shipped within 5 business days. The firearms community is going insane right now. MOST reasonable people would see/understand this and have some patients. I drove past this shop a few times in the past week and its been busier than ever.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by 700 View Post
    I found this on the website today when I was wondering why an order had not been filled…. Most orders will be shipped within five business days. in this day and age I have to admit I am rather disappointed with the service given I have not ordered a controlled item.
    Geezus there Meathead, careful round my little girl there heh!?
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate604 View Post
    Mr. Bunker is special. His item is more important. Remember when people had patience and understanding? Those were the days...

Haha! Nice. I guess you have to be a certain age to get that reference in your post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    Geezus there Meathead, careful round my little girl there heh!?
    Stifle ya self Edith!
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

A huge part our sport is disappearing, and the freeze could come as early as tomorrow. Shops are moving heaven and earth to get pistols to the people that have paid for them before transfer is impossible. Frankly, your order of an uncontrolled item can wait.

Devil's advocate.

I placed an order with Bullseye while they were closed last night and it was shipped this morning.

With that said, I have heard great things about Tillsonburg and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.

Companies like Amazon have really raised the bar for shipping speeds and sometimes people's expectations of smaller retailers are not realistic.

No actually, that is their standard for normal times. So I expect I will see this order about Labor Day given current timing. Also it is not a pistol so all it takes is throw it in a box or padded envelope, print the label and send it…. Hardly a long and labourious project.
    Don’t forget now they have to get a reference number off of them even for non-restricted firearms…..not too easy to get through these days.

CGN needs a hurt feelings report section.

CGN Regular
    I found this on the website today when I was wondering why an order had not been filled…. Most orders will be shipped within five business days. in this day and age I have to admit I am rather disappointed with the service given I have not ordered a controlled item.
    You must be related to O'Toole.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    CGN needs a hurt feelings report section.
    There aren't enough mods in the world to handle the reports from just the EE alone lately. I'd be smashing that button too at some of the prices people ask for stuff.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast