Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Look at the gem I found!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    So, on another thread … Tillsonburg said pending orders that were not handguns have been picked …. So, presumably, everyone will get the other stuff they ordered eventually, but handguns are going out first. Most of us understand why. Maybe I’m busier than other people, but I don’t need anything within five days anyways and if it means more people get handguns … so much the better.

At the beginning of the pandemic, Amazon one day shipping was out the window and they told me .. sorry it’s unprecedented times. I think in Canada with the looming handgun ban, we can also say it’s unprecedented times.

I've ordered about half a dozen things from Tillsonburg recently and I've had nothing but stellar service. Shipping times are going to be a bit longer than normal for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Why on earth would you CHOOSE to live there lol
    I was born there.. back in the day it used to be Gobles gun and tackle.
    I'm originally from there as well from back when it was Gobles and during the switch over to Tillsonburg Gun Shop. Moved quite a while ago and hardly ever go back

CGN frequent flyer
    My bullets shipped out yesterday, about an hour after I posted.
    Hoping that my order didnt take away from getting transfers started, but the fact that they somehow managed to get them shipped that quickly is top shelf!!

I’ve never ordered from them but after the OP’s recommendation, I’ll place an order today.
    The 5 days before shipping won’t put me in full Karen mode though.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456