Thread: Outstanding service from Tesro!

Outstanding service from Tesro!

Top tier service from Tesro!

Placed an order asking to verify if they can start a transfer first thing tomorrow. Got a reponse within minutes saying they would start it tonight.

Held true to their word and made sure it was done today.

11/10. For real, thanks for giving me the chance to buy my last restricted in this confused country.

Expect more of my money.

I've only bought an optic from them so far and had questions. They were really quick to reply and help me out with actual knowledgeable staff. I agree they are top notch.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Place an order for some parts this morning. 5 hours later my order shipped. Unreal service. I had a friend who recommended them but I never believed they would be this awesome.

CGN Regular
    I also bought something from them a few days ago, it was shipped lightning fast. One of my first deals with them, definitely recommended !

keep it up Tesro !!

Always have had great service from them! Last batch of powders I bought were out the door in under 24 hours!

Very great service, 10/10

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Ordered a trigger and trigger spring for a new pistol that's on it's way from the east coast. From date of order to my front door - less then 2 days.

Love Tesro!!

Just going to piggy back on this thread. Made my first purchase from Tesro. Transaction was super smooth. Once the transfer was finally approved (the new normal long transfer time from the CFO), I sent them a copy of the transfer notice and within an hour I received a confirmation the shipping label was created. Had the gun in my hands a few days later.

Thanks Tesro!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Hey Tesro - North Sylva said they sent you a bunch of Shadow 2 Barrels. Do you know when they will arrive and be placed on your site for sale?

You're awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Hey Tesro - North Sylva said they sent you a bunch of Shadow 2 Barrels. Do you know when they will arrive and be placed on your site for sale?

You're awesome!!
    incoming, with some other CZ goodies as well...we hope to see them by next week
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada