WD22 Patch Promo for Charity! SOLD OUT!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As part of our Wolverine Days event, we also run a 'Patch Promo' where the purchase of a unique Morale Patch enters customers into a draw for some AWESOME PRIZES and all proceeds get donated to a charitable organization.

With the help of our great network of customers and colleagues, we have been able to successfully raise over $10,000.00 for a variety of different organizations as a result of previous years' promotions. We look forward to continuing the tradition this year!

This year we have a goal to raise $20,000.00, and will be splitting the proceeds equally between STARS Air Ambulance and the CCFR - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.

Both of these organizations do fantastic work and with your help and support we can make make a difference and contribute to their efforts!

WOW.....is all I can say, everyone's support on this is amazing, $20,000.00 raised in less than 48hrs for two amazing groups. Cheers everyone!!!!

dbmW9BF.jpg

WOLWD22PATCH-2.jpg

WOLWD22PATCH-3.jpg

WOLWD22PATCH-4.jpg

Last edited:
FYI your site said the price includes shipping handling, so I just selected the "pickup in store" option, since the cheapest shipping option at check out was 19$. I put that in the comments as well.

Hi there, thanks for letting us know - it shouldn't be charging shipping. What should happen, is it should say that Shipping Costs could not be determined at which point when the order is processed there wouldn't be any shipping added. If you are purchasing the item with other items, the other items in the cart would have normal applicable shipping charges applied. Thanks for your support!

Awesome. This is such a wicked raffle. Seldom that i'm interested in every prize, and it goes to 2 awesome charities to boot. Want to support CCFR and actual opposition to the lunatic liberal gun control, but don't want to give something for nothing? Here it is.

I can accept the terms and conditions but there's nothing to click afterwards

Hi there, do you have both a shipping and billing address entered into your account? And have you selected a shipping option? Either "shipping costs cannot be determined" - there is no shipping charge, or "buy online, pickup in store" .. one of those options will need to be selected.

When this issue arises, it is usually one of the above causing the problem.

Back
Top Bottom