Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS questions and answers

They are coming in on this export.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLovingCanuck View Post
    When are you guys getting the glock oem 33rd mags back in stock on the Canadian website

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Yes, they would be subject to ATF approval. Most of them are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Can you export 12.5 and 12.6 milsurp prohibs to the US via the US auction methods you mentioned like gunbroker ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I’m surprised Irunguns put up with all the clueless morons who ordered prohibited firearms as long as they did. This was all covered in the safety firearms course and is pretty much common sense. Don’t blame Irunguns at all, if you don’t have the individual responsibility to know the basics about handgun law, you’re probably too dumb to be buying in the first place.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

Bring some bersa thunder

@irunguns ..

If I were to buy from a 3rd party FFL retailer could I still have them ship to you and import them into Canada as I’ve done in the past?
    And yes, I’m a past client and thoroughly know the regulations regarding prohibited etc.
    Click, Bang.

Yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by BadRonin View Post
    @irunguns ..

If I were to buy from a 3rd party FFL retailer could I still have them ship to you and import them into Canada as I’ve done in the past?
    And yes, I’m a past client and thoroughly know the regulations regarding prohibited etc.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That is correct, we will post detailed information on that process tomorrow.

When the dreaded time comes that we can no longer transfer handguns, if I understand the IRG site, they can help us sell our Canadian firearms in the US. If I have the right, does that mean that while we can't transfer our handguns to other Canadians we CAN use IRG to export them to the US for sale on the used market there???
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-14-2022 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, absolutely.
    So good to hear that...I had a couple on my bucket list that I can't find anywhere in Canada right now, but are on gunbroker.
    Thank you!

CGN Regular
    Nevermind. Don't know but thought I did!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, absolutely.
    SICK.
    Waiting till the house breaks for summer to be sure there’s no f*ckery and then I’m all over it for a few…
    Click, Bang.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast