Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS questions and answers

Damn and I was saving up for this

https://irunguns.com/product/cimarro...american-44-40

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    So what I'm getting out of this is that because of your lack of staff you are screwing over Canadians in their possible last few days to ever buy handguns again.... outstanding.
    If you are so busy and someone orders something they shouldn't then push it off to the side until you have time or delete it. Shouldn't punish the rest of us.
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, they would be subject to ATF approval. Most of them are good to go.
    Excellent, so for Curio's and Relic's (milsurps), not made in the USA (I understand US issued milsurps may not be acceptable to ATF), even after the "freeze" then can be sold to Americans and they can be exported to them, all legally of course, it just involving a bit of $$ for the service. Big thumbs up there, check!

So then the next question is what is the best way to go about doing this? It's not going to be easy to offer a Luger for sale on gunbroker with zero feedback as a seller, and stating the pistol is in another country but will be shipped via an export service that will take 2-3 months.
    Is Irunguns a gunbroker seller and able to sell them on some kind of consignment basis? I would think that would be the best way to do it, and then its just a matter of making the consignment fee + export charges financially viable that it is still a worthy venture to undertake.
    At the end of the day it has to make sense for seller and IG, nobody is here to give away their guns or work for free. Luckily the US dollar is so high that part of the "plus" of selling to the US is that we are getting a 30% bonus right off the bat.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Should they should maintain a 400% staffing level in case the government drops the hammer at any given moment?
    Gimme a break - they're doing their best like every other retailer in the country

CGN Regular
    As a long-time customer, thank you!

Can you bring more optics-ready Sig Sauers? [s]
    I am particularly interested in the 320XF9BXR3RXP (this one: https://www.irunguns.com/product/sig...-polymer-frame )... would pay right now [/s]

…found one. need mags now
    Last edited by 5.45; 06-16-2022 at 04:12 PM.

Are you guys able to import optics from other retailers? I'm after a Sig BDX 5x30 and can't find them in canada anymore and the optic seem to be subject to US Department of State laws. Just curious if this is something you guys do with your export service?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    My son in law wants to buy his first restricted before its too late... the gun he wants isn't available anywhere in Canada.
    Irg has it on their American page. But instead of being able to buy it they shut us out. I hope people don't forget this.
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    I have my eye on a few too on the American website. Really hope they reopen it if the legislation doesn’t happen till fall.

Could you not just charge a non refundable fee (10% of order for example) to those who are too ignorant to not know or ask what is legal prior to ordering. This would deter people from trying to order prohibited items and cover your expense of dealing with them. At the same time it would allow the rest of us to participate in purchasing off the US site.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien2022 View Post
    Could you not just charge a non refundable fee (10% of order for example) to those who are too ignorant to not know or ask what is legal prior to ordering. This would deter people from trying to order prohibited items and cover your expense of dealing with them. At the same time it would allow the rest of us to participate in purchasing off the US site.
    Sounds good to me, c'mon irun, let us order

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast