Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: IRUNGUNS questions and answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Another clueless poster who clearly hasn’t read before running their big mouth!! The problem isn’t that Irunguns does not want to sell us guns, it’s that clueless idiots purchased thousands of prohibited handguns off their website which caused hundreds of human work hours to fix, costing them likely tens of thousands of dollars in losses. After they have a fix for that problem, I’m sure they’ll join the other retailers with continued sales.
    I'm not too sure about that. I agree with big mouth on the topic that communicating with them has been extremely hard. I've got an import order in progress long before any announcements were made and they still haven't gotten back to my inquires. I've called, emailed, and pmed here. I understand their busy but any sort of reply would be better than nothing.

Regarding IRG handgun sales yeah... they're doing everything in their power to get more handguns to us so I'm not complaining about that at all haha.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudope View Post
    Anyone else still unable to finish creating an account on the Canadian site? Got the confirmation page it was created but never got the follow up email. Forgot password says invalid email, trying to create a new account again says email already in use. No response via email in almost 4 weeks.
    Set up a gmail account and use that for now. Check it. Not too painful; in the short term. You can even use a mail app like blue mail to check gmail so check the email you have and a gmail account.

CGN Regular
    Hope someone with import experiences can help out.

I bought a non-restricted rifle on Gunbroker yesterday. This was my first time ever to buy any firearm in the US, and so, forgive me if my questions are stupid.
    I filled in the Import Form on Irunguns, and paid the import fees. According to the instructions on Irunguns, I was supposed to receive an email, which should include an PDF document, with its EFL and instructions for the seller, but i have not received such an email or any email from Irunguns. Not sure if it's because it's a weekend. I did find an "Import Invoice" when i checked my Order History under my account with Irunguns. The Import Invoice contains my info and the firearm I bought on Gunbroker, its FFL number and its address in the US. Would this be the "PDF" document that Irunguns was supposed to email me?

Also, should the seller also have an FFL number? I didn't ask for lack of knowledge on buying in the US.

Advance thanks to anyone who will help.
    Last edited by Gun123; 11-13-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567