Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS questions and answers

IRUNGUNS questions and answers

IRUNGUNS, like most other gun stores in the US has seen unprecedented times not only in sales but in growth within this industry over the last couple years.

The upcoming changes in Canadian legislation has forced us to make decisions prior to the new laws coming into effect.

Here is where we will explain why.

As most of you are aware we have been at max capacity with no end in sight. This has affected our ability to answer phones and emails which is further compounded by emails and CGN messages with no reference of any kind. We kindly ask if you are going to take the time to ask a question, please include your order number and name.

Unfortunately, we can not hire more people to address this situation because it takes time to educate and ensure that person is fluent in compliance, export reform, Canadian legislation, and our internal software. Added to that we would have to pull staff from other areas to accomplish this.

Most enquiries can be answered in the Commonly asked questions on our website.

https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...sked-questions

As of now IRUNGUNS has only stopped the purchase of handguns off www.irunguns.com

This isn’t something we wanted to do but the number of new customers buying prohibited handguns from Canada has forced us to implement this. The number of angry emails from these people that do not know that the barrel length needs to exceed 105.1mm is staggering.

We truly apologize for this, and things may change in the future but for now this must be implemented.

IMPORT STURCTURE

Our import process offers services to export firearms (handguns & rifles) as well as accessories both to and from the US provided, they fit within the current regulations.

IRUNGUNS also has a service which many of you have already utilized where IRUNGUNS will import your firearms into the US and sell them for you. (AR15 platforms are excluded)

We have a team that works with the guys and gals at GUNBROKER that will write the ads, take the pictures, and monitor the listings. Some of you have already seen some substantial returns using this program.
    If you are interested, please see this link.

https://www.irunguns.ca/category.php...mport_/_Export

Later today we will post a detailed tutorial on the process of having your firearms exported to the US and sold on GUNBROKER.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hopefully, you can eventually put the US site back online for us Canucks but, in the meantime, thanks for offering the service at all.

I think I've got about a dozen pistols from you guys over the years. Always a simple and easy process - and often things I just couldn't get here.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    IRUNGUNS, like most other gun stores in the US has seen unprecedented times not only in sales but in growth within this industry over the last couple years.

As of now IRUNGUNS has only stopped the purchase of handguns off www.irunguns.com

This isn’t something we wanted to do but the number of new customers buying prohibited handguns from Canada has forced us to implement this. The number of angry emails from these people that do not know that the barrel length needs to exceed 105.1mm is staggering.

We truly apologize for this, and things may change in the future but for now this must be implemented.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Rather than do a blanket stop on handguns, I'd task a web developer to add a bit more logic to the web site, like one more flag for the item object, where if its true or false then Canadian customer cannot buy it. Does it make an economical sense to close the whole handgun business and loose money on it? Besides, the posted notification on the web site gives a completely different explanation to that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Rather than do a blanket stop on handguns, I'd task a web developer to add a bit more logic to the web site, like one more flag for the item object, where if its true or false then Canadian customer cannot buy it. Does it make an economical sense to close the whole handgun business and loose money on it? Besides, the posted notification on the web site gives a completely different explanation to that.
    With the stoppage of handgun sales right around the corner, I wouldn't blame them for not taking this route.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Very disappointed that the American store is a no go . What do I know . Would be easyer to intercept some prohibs then close the door to the Canuck’s in general.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    With the stoppage of handgun sales right around the corner, I wouldn't blame them for not taking this route.
    A Canada/importable items filter been suggested a few times over the years. Chalking the angry emails up to karma for not doing anything.

CGN frequent flyer
    Common guys ! youve got a nice Springfield Garrison in 45 on your US web site, let us buy please !

The link to your FAQ is 404’ing for me.

When are you guys getting the glock oem 33rd mags back in stock on the Canadian website

Can you export 12.5 and 12.6 milsurp prohibs to the US via the US auction methods you mentioned like gunbroker ?
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast