Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Handgun Transfers and Orders, June 14th

We are almost caught up (not totally but close) on approved handgun shipping...I think there are about 20 left to go out. The good news is we are starting to see more Ontario approvals coming in today.

Ryan

I must be one of the last 20!! I have had my approval for 2 weeks now. I can’t wait for my notice!! Excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We are almost caught up (not totally but close) on approved handgun shipping...I think there are about 20 left to go out. The good news is we are starting to see more Ontario approvals coming in today.

Ryan
    How would one know if they were approved? Bought a handgun june 6th. Haven't heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGaza View Post
    How would one know if they were approved? Bought a handgun june 6th. Haven't heard anything yet.
    The CFO will email you an approval notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yalbir View Post
    I must be one of the last 20!! I have had my approval for 2 weeks now. I can’t wait for my notice!! Excited!!
    Drop me an email at the store.

Emailed my AB transfer to you this morning and got the shipping notice an hour or so ago. You guys are great!!!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I got my approval notice June 3 and have got nothing. Sent it to y’all a couple days ago and still…….waiting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered from several dealers 10 days ago. Both gave me the reference number within 2 days, nothing from SFRC, just what the owner says. Now I learned that they received 3,500 orders and can only ship 100 per day. And now I am reading that he shipped all which were approved, but they were obviously not. June 3rd is almost14 days ago. I feel like cancelling my order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post

Ryan
    How long ago were those ONT transfers from!??!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I ordered from several dealers 10 days ago. Both gave me the reference number within 2 days, nothing from SFRC, just what the owner says. Now I learned that they received 3,500 orders and can only ship 100 per day. And now I am reading that he shipped all which were approved, but they were obviously not. June 3rd is almost14 days ago. I feel like cancelling my order.
    We have shipped everything that the CFO's have sent us approval notices for. Please email us your approval notice an we will check on it. The 3500 number really doesn't matter as not everything is approved at once....we've shipped about 600 guns so far this week.

Ryan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast