Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Handgun Transfers and Orders, June 14th

SFRC Handgun Transfers and Orders, June 14th

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

We are getting guns out as fast as we can when transfers come in but please keep in mind that there are over 3500+ handguns to ship so there will be a delay between the firearm being approved and them being shipped. We are emailed a transfer notification at the same as you are so there is no need to forward it to us. Once a firearm ships you will be sent a tracking number. I know everyone wants their new presents but emailing us asking for the status just pulls people away from doing transfers and shipping. Please don't email, call, message on Facebook and message me on here with the same question (ie don't send the same question 4 times) as it just eats up valuable time when everyone is working extra hours and longer days to catch up.

On an average day we are able to ship about 100 handguns...plus regular orders. I know that doesn't sound like a lot when there are 3500 plus orders but keep in mind that some provinces approve in days, others week and others in months so they will be spread out.

Ontario is probably looking at the longest times. Prior to buying spree they were a month so behind. We expect orders placed now to take months to be approved....hopefully they get some help from the other CFO's offices in the mean time.

Inventory. With the mass buying going on there have been a few inventory errors and we contact customers as we find them (please don't email asking after reading this, we will contact you in there is an issue). We'll issue refunds promptly when we find them or try to find an alternate firearm for you. I know it sucks when this happens but we've only had about 15 items we've had to refund or provide an alternate item (at the buyers OK).

Now for my other request. Please don't call the CFO's asking for updates on transfers as they are working their butts off doing transfers and approving new PAL's. Most of the line staff working at the various CFO's offices all love guns and love the shooting sports. Every time someone asks them for an update, someone else's transfer isn't getting done.

Wise words considering the storm ! I've only made one call for each of my purchases from different companies . Not sure which one but somewhere during my reading of business policies , there was one that mentioned if a transfer somehow doesn't go through there is no refund , and had to clarify. It was the motion a Lieberal MP put up to the SECU committee, for an immediate hold on transfers which got me riled . I'm fine now talked to a few in the know .

Thanks for the update. I have a question...... hahahaha Just kidding. Great job and good luck.

Keep up the good work amidst these crazy days we are living in.

Patience and understanding goes a long way, I like many have made some calls to some local stores looking for a few things. People were already hanging on by a thread and this is just putting that much more pressure, you can hear it in people's voices right when they pick up the phone. Absolutely appreciate the efforts put forth by you and your team, and the many other stores nationwide trying to navigate this nonsense.

I look forward to receiving my purchase when it does eventually arrive.

I was fighting the urge to email you guys yesterday. My transfer was approved last Thursday. Your CGN updates kept me from doing it. Glad I didn't, got the email my pistol was shipped today. Thanks SFRC, can't wait to get it!
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

SFRC 100% class as usual

SFRC is top notch in customer service, anyone worried about their order?Just let them work, all is well.

People need to relax. Stress is not good for your health.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Just recieved my ship notification. Thanks SFRC!

Thanks for the update. I'll patiently wait. On a different note I'm still looking for 5.7x28 ammo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast