All I can say is WOW

Too bad you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Once it’s carded there is no delivery. Mail carriers love it, and when they’re out of a job and the UPS truck drives past them I’ll be smiling.

Yeah they phone me or knock to get me to sign IF I'm home this goes for UPS as well and you can direct packages IF you have a account. But big brother is scary and some probably dont want to make shipping accounts. If not yes it's carded for pickup in mail box or sent via a thing called email. Yes then i pick it up. OR GET IT DELIVERED WHERE YOU'LL BE DURING THE DAY If possible. Fun fact expedited works out cheaper with the $100 insurance included usually on account. So yeah i know what I'm talking about. But good luck worrying about more shippments with cp

Yeah they phone me or knock to get me to sign IF I'm home this goes for UPS as well and you can direct packages IF you have a account. But big brother is scary and some probably dont want to make shipping accounts. If not yes it's carded for pickup in mail box or sent via a thing called email. Yes then i pick it up. OR GET IT DELIVERED WHERE YOU'LL BE DURING THE DAY If possible. Fun fact expedited works out cheaper with the $100 insurance included usually on account. So yeah i know what I'm talking about. But good luck worrying about more shippments with cp
Like I said…too bad you don’t have a clue.

Made order on EllwoodEpps website Sunday July 24th, transfer registration number recieved by email Tuesday July 26th! I feel good about this purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom