Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All I can say is WOW

All I can say is WOW

I have to give Epps a shout out, I was browsing their website last night at 9:30pm Alberta time and decided to pull the trigger on a Charter Arms 38spl. Received my receipt 2 minutes later. To my amazement, I look at my email this morning and see an email from Epps at 3:59am with my reference number from the CFO. I have purchased 4 restricted since this handgun s**t show started. The stores I have dealt with have really stepped up and are trying their best to get these transfers completed. I know that I appreciate the hard work and long hours these folks are putting in. Thanks Epps!

I ordered from them back on June 5th, did receive a receipt but no reference number. Was impressed by their inventory though. Wish I would have known about them earlier.

Great outfit.

Found an item I had been searching all over for.

Called in and 'done and dusted' in a few minutes.

Second purchase from Wes and his team.
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Where are you purchasing from?

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL View Post
    Where are you purchasing from?
    Ellwood Epps. - site sponsor in the banner at the top

CGN Regular
    I had to phone twice to get though for R# a week and a half after purchase.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I ordered on June 2nd and only received a reference number last night. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that the transfer was initiated yesterday which I would be disgusted by, but I don't want to waste their time calling/emailing to ask and delaying other people's transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    I ordered on June 2nd and only received a reference number last night. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that the transfer was initiated yesterday which I would be disgusted by, but I don't want to waste their time calling/emailing to ask and delaying other people's transfers.
    I don’t think that’s the case. I made an ordered on June 5 and received the reference number yesterday as well, incidentally I also received the thumbs up from the CFO.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Ordered some brass from Epps, been dealing with them for nearly 50 years but all good things must come to an end. They have an arrangement with Canada Post to leave a card in your mail telling you when and where you can “pick up” your item! Wait…I paid for Expedited Delivery, why am I going to pick it up? It’s not haz mat or else CP wouldn’t deliver it in the first place , it’s just empty unprimed brass. So delivery standard is 1 day, ordered on the 21st, was supposed to be here on the 22nd, but nothing, website says will be delivered before 1:00 pm….and I’m the King of The Universe! Then there’s the hidden message saying card for delivery which means they aren’t going to deliver it today as per the website, you can pick it up the next business day at this location. Since the 22nd was a Friday I expect I can do the self Expedited delivery on Monday, but the website says it will be delivered on Tuesday, it’s been sitting at the sorting facility since Friday at 2:37 a.m. which is 10 freakin minutes from me and if Epps hadn’t requested “Card for pickup” I would’ve had it Friday morning.
    So I called Epps and asked why they do this, they say, “not us, we didn’t request card for pick up”. So it appears that they are in fact clueless because after a lengthy conversation with Canada Post they divulged that this is the agreement that Epps requested for shipments. When I spoke to the person “in charge of shipping” at Epps he said the card is so customers don’t call and say that they didn’t get their order and they have to replace it.
    So the customers are lying thieving no goods that rip off the store by claiming they didn’t get their stuff. Doesn’t matter that I paid for Expedited Shipping which takes 5 days instead I’d 1 day, I could’ve walked to the same store and back before even getting my damn card!
    So Ellwood Epps, the customer is always right, and you can shove my next order right up your ass because I’m done dealing with idiots!
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Ordered some brass from Epps, been dealing with them for nearly 50 years but all good things must come to an end. They have an arrangement with Canada Post to leave a card in your mail telling you when and where you can “pick up” your item! Wait…I paid for Expedited Delivery, why am I going to pick it up? It’s not haz mat or else CP wouldn’t deliver it in the first place , it’s just empty unprimed brass. So delivery standard is 1 day, ordered on the 21st, was supposed to be here on the 22nd, but nothing, website says will be delivered before 1:00 pm….and I’m the King of The Universe! Then there’s the hidden message saying card for delivery which means they aren’t going to deliver it today as per the website, you can pick it up the next business day at this location. Since the 22nd was a Friday I expect I can do the self Expedited delivery on Monday, but the website says it will be delivered on Tuesday, it’s been sitting at the sorting facility since Friday at 2:37 a.m. which is 10 freakin minutes from me and if Epps hadn’t requested “Card for pickup” I would’ve had it Friday morning.
    So I called Epps and asked why they do this, they say, “not us, we didn’t request card for pick up”. So it appears that they are in fact clueless because after a lengthy conversation with Canada Post they divulged that this is the agreement that Epps requested for shipments. When I spoke to the person “in charge of shipping” at Epps he said the card is so customers don’t call and say that they didn’t get their order and they have to replace it.
    So the customers are lying thieving no goods that rip off the store by claiming they didn’t get their stuff. Doesn’t matter that I paid for Expedited Shipping which takes 5 days instead I’d 1 day, I could’ve walked to the same store and back before even getting my damn card!
    So Ellwood Epps, the customer is always right, and you can shove my next order right up your ass because I’m done dealing with idiots!
    I’ll save everyone time, he paid expedited shipping and is crying that Ellwood does card for pick up to ensure the customer gets their order.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast