Over 200 vintage 30-06 in stock

I've bought a few target rifles from them, and their shipping and service is top notch! And, the website description of the item is very accurate.

My Reminton 510 was delivered within 3 days! And the quality was excellent. Your descriptions are not misleading in any way. Will buy again!
Thank you

No experience with this . Where do these firearms come from ? Are they someone’s used firearms purchased by InterSurplus and then put up for sale ?
Thank You
Leavenworth

From what I recall, certain European countries limit the quantity of firearms an individual can own, so when they buy something new the need to trade in something. I believe InterSurplus works to rehome these lonely abandoned guns here in Canada

From what I recall, certain European countries limit the quantity of firearms an individual can own, so when they buy something new the need to trade in something. I believe InterSurplus works to rehome these lonely abandoned guns here in Canada

Yep - I will assume these all came from Sweden

I bought a 30-06 husky from you guys many months ago. I finally got around to shooting it today. Quite a nice rifle. The action is smooth and it loads well for a hinge magazine. I'm thinking about a 6.5 swede next.

Back
Top Bottom