Thread: Re: Transfer Status for Restricted Firearms

Exclamation Re: Transfer Status for Restricted Firearms

Dear All,

We have been inundated with phone calls regarding transfer status. As we are trying to process everything as soon as possible for all of our customers, we dearly request that you please DO NOT CALL regarding the status of your transfer. These are being processed by the CFO/RCMP and is out of our hands, and will only slow down the processing of other orders. Once your transfer is approved, you will receive a notice in your email (please also check your junk folder) with the transfer notice.

Also, a kind reminder that, if this is your first restricted firearm, please note that you will need the transfer notice to pick up/for us to ship your firearm! Please do not call to ask why it has not been shipped or come to the store expecting to pick up the firearm right away.

As of right now, the APPROXIMATE timeline for each province is as follows:
    Alberta: ~2 weeks ***WE ARE EXPERIENCING SITUATIONS WHERE SELLER NOTIFICATION IS NOT RECEIVED, TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FIREARM PROMPTLY, PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOUR BUYER NOTIFICATION ONCE YOU RECEIVE IT***
    BC: ~2 weeks
    Manitoba: ~2 weeks
    Ontario: ~4 weeks for orders placed before June 1st, expect 4+ weeks for orders placed on or after June 1st.
    Quebec: ~2-3 weeks as per @Sekler's suggestion =).

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best,
    Solely Team
    Last edited by SolelyOutdoors; 06-16-2022 at 06:38 PM.

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks guys.
    You are doing great.
    A++
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SolelyOutdoors View Post
    Dear All,

We have been inundated with phone calls regarding transfer status. As we are trying to process everything as soon as possible for all of our customers, we dearly request that you please DO NOT CALL regarding the status of your transfer. These are being processed by the CFO/RCMP and is out of our hands, and will only slow down the processing of other orders. Once your transfer is approved, you will receive a notice in your email (please also check your junk folder) with the transfer notice.

Also, a kind reminder that, if this is your first restricted firearm, please note that you will need the transfer notice to pick up/for us to ship your firearm! Please do not call to ask why it has not been shipped or come to the store expecting to pick up the firearm right away.

As of right now, the APPROXIMATE timeline for each province is as follows:
    Alberta: ~2 weeks
    BC: ~2 weeks
    Ontario: ~4 weeks for orders placed before June 1st, expect 4+ weeks for orders placed on or after June 1st.
    Quebec: Unsure at this point, will update as we receive more information.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best,
    Solely Team
    Great work Solelly, thanks for everything that you have been doing.

as a complement to your post, I got a Quebec friend who got his transfer confirmation by the CFO today, he bought handguns on May 31st...so between two to three weeks of wait as an average seems fair for the moment fir Quebec fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    Great work Solelly, thanks for everything that you have been doing.

as a complement to your post, I got a Quebec friend who got his transfer confirmation by the CFO today, he bought handguns on May 31st...so between two to three weeks of wait as an average seems fair for the moment fir Quebec fellas.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update, I have updated our post.

Best,
    Solely Team

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

Super GunNutz
    Has anyone in Ontario had any luck receiving a transfer? I purchased on June 9 and haven’t received notification yet. I’m not here to waste the retailers time, just curious about others experiences.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    LOL, I'm still waiting on a May 31 purchase, and June1, June 2, June 4 etc. .
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subullmatt View Post
    Has anyone in Ontario had any luck receiving a transfer? I purchased on June 9 and haven’t received notification yet. I’m not here to waste the retailers time, just curious about others experiences.
    Nope. I think my first purchase was June 2. Others after of course, nothing but silence.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

I am the same. I got the transfer confirmation notice on June 9th. Haven’t heard anything since. I’m sure the people in the CFO’s office are now starting to take summer vacation. I don’t expect a transfer until late august.

Thanks Soley. You were the first dealer who pushed my May 30 orders through!