Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

I want to offer a different perspective for you.

I used to run a drop-ship Amazon store from Ontario. My distributor located in BC has a third party warehouse in Ontario. My contact is in BC though. So when I get a sale online, I send customer information to the BC rep and she sends the information to Ontario warehouse to ship out. Most of the time. I can only get a confirmation that things are shipped out. It may take 2 days to get the actual tracking number. And often times for Ontario shipments, they will arrive prior to ever getting a tracking number.

I am only saying this because you never know what’s going on inside the store. If things don’t show up in 30 days, you can always call your credit card company to do a chargeback. So since you are 100% protected and only thing driving your emotions are your perception of needing the tracking number immediately, just relax. It will save you lots headaches.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Please send me a PM with your order # and I will call you and get this sorted out.

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

OP sounds very distressed. Chill and have a drink.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red_Rabbit View Post
    OP sounds very distressed. Chill and have a drink.
    May as well, seems like what the rest of Canada is doing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I bought some mags from FOC and never heard nothing, no tracking no shipping status or anything
    Then I got a package in the mail and there they were
    People just need to chill out and wait a bit longer in these times your orders will come through

Your tracking number will work in due time. That’s how firearms outlet works. You get a tracking number almost right away with any purchase. No info will show up until either ups or Canada post actually picks up the package. My last order a couple weeks ago took almost a week to get picked up. From my understanding they were shipping over 800 packages a day. Give it time

Sounds like we got a first timer here lol… this happens every time a hot new product drops or the liberals threaten something… I remember my first time lol FOC is great, 99.8% of the shops are.

I too was wondering the same thing when I received a tracking number and website showed firearm as shipped....thought wow that was fast....too fast.
    So i sent a polite non demanding Private message here on CGN and received this prompt reply ....

My orders shows complete and shipped, yet the tracking number for Canada Post show no details all week?
    Tracking number xxxxxxx
    Can you clarify please, if so wow was that ever a fast transfer time lol

"Hey Ray

The system will say shipped for items that haven't shipped yet. The tracking # will go active when the shipment leaves our shop. You can expect at least 4-6 weeks for an Ontario transfer at this time. We are doing our best to keep up!"

Nice polite fast and answered my concern....in a few weeks if no notice I will send another polite query.... all the shops are doing their best, just need a little patience.

FOC keep up the good work and thank you

CGN Regular
    I'd always call the dealer prior to make a public post about it.

that being said, they have always been on point with my transactions and in these recent insane times, I don't think it represents their usual practices despite them doing their best.

I for myself ordered something in the end of may and I actually received a tracking number the day that my item was ordered. The tracking number never worked and today i verified it and the item was picked up by the shipping company. I had not received any email update but I totally forgive them. I believe that for management purposes, it's possible that they get tracking numbers in advance with their labeling handling...i guess it's a matter of rendering the numbers with the shipper before giving them the ok for a pick up at a later date when they get cfo approval and stuff...usually it's a smooth process that's done all at once or so I guess. my understanding is that everything is broken down to accelerate/complete what they can do until transfers go through and all..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar
    I have found the dealers on this site to be top notch. There was a minor issue with my last order. I could of got all hot and bothered but I realized they are insanely busy. I finally got hold of a person who was helpful and cleared things up and all is fine. Not their fault just one of those things that can happen in the chaos that they are dealing with.

The stress over orders most of us are feeling is understandable due to what the government has done to this community. As said before the dealers I have had the pleasure to do business with are professional and easy to deal with. I am looking forward to spending more money with them in the future but for now this last little shopping spree has thinned the old wallet out a bit lol...

We are all in the same boat so as was said have drink, take a deep breath, and everything will turn out fine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast