Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Sometimes it's not the fault of the seller, sometimes Canada Post's system just sucks. I shipped a rifle out east and the tracking number was showing as invalid for about 3 days or so. I mean their tracking system didn't even recognize it even though it was the number printed on the receipt. I know the buyer wasn't at all happy considering he spent a good chunk of change, but there wasn't anything I could do since contacting Canada Post was useless. He pretty much just had to wait and see and trust that I wasn't scamming him. Eventually the tracking number worked and updated when it got scanned at one of their facilities en route to buyer's town. It was a weird situation. Perhaps you're on the receiving end of something similar?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I never said I bought a pistol! Maybe if you aren't FOC and/or can't understand what you read, don't bother.

No ####, so I'll just sit here in the dark because providing a simple answer to a simple question is hard. Being busy isn't a free pass for piss poor CS. Other retailers have provided both the product I have purchased and tracking without issue despite selling all their pistols...
    If you didn’t want input from people, why did you post on a public forum…?

To say that gun stores have been busy is an understatement. Most (if not all) are likely to be overwhelmed beyond their normal capabilities right now. This all also sounds like it could have been solved by maybe patiently waiting a day or calling?

Did you read my post? They have had a chance to answer it in private, on their own time, and dodged every question. Providing zero insight into why my tracking number doesn't work. If you think that is acceptable I guess you must work there. Being busy isn't an excuse for sucking.
    You just state stupidity. No I don’t work there. If I was, your order will be cancelled right away.
    Your tracking does not work ? It’s not the same at all than refusing to provide one.

Wrong digit ? When you entrer the tracking..canada post ? What the system state ? Yes being very busy these days is more than an excuse not to be able to answer YOU right away on the spot.

You guys are acting like we have to kiss the gun stores ass here. They are making a literal fortune off of us right now, people are buying guns that they would of never bought if it wasn't for this #### coming our way. They still have the responsibility to answer our questions and ship out our guns. Once that transfer Is complete that gun is mine. It's in my name and they need to bloody well get on it and ship it out. Hire a couple more people just for shipping if its that bad. The gun shops aren't missing out anything here, when the freeze goes through, people will buy something else instead of a handgun, a true shooter will keep shooting something. Maybe they'll get into long range stuff or clay targets or whatever. We are still going to be around spending our money on something.

We don’t have to kiss anybody ass and they don’t have to kiss ours because a bunch of us are just turn crazy on C21 announcement.
    All those gun should have been purchased anytime before that sucking law was announced. Complaining because they don’t answers your sorry little ass as fast as the buyer want ? If a buyer can’t wait..don’t buy anything..it’s not an obligation, even more so if the buyer temper is such that waiting and understanding is not for him.
    This is not a time since May 31 to act like a brat.

Myself I don’t wait inline at ANY store..i just pass.

You live on another planet if you think they can hire people on a dime in a few days..every online store told in writing here or on their web site that it takes time them a long time process the sale & transfer cause of CFC that are overwhelmed also by that panic buying.

Sorry bud but once you pay the man thats a legal obligation to provide the product or service you paid for. And your kidding yourself if you think they couldn't have hired anyone, it's been 18 days since the splurge started, they've had more then enough time. This weeds out the good and the bad when it comes to service in times like this. I hope your getting a discount for your ass kissing! Furthermore you constantly come on these forums berating people and calling everyone stupid and dumb for there posts that you don't agree with. You think your the smartest frigging guy out there don't you? When really your just an angry ol man with nothing to do but call down folks on the internet. But it's your way or the highway eh bud?
    Last edited by Danmurphy83; 06-17-2022 at 08:58 PM.

Look at this..a newbie with an attitude ! You just have 16 posts and all you can do is bring nothing …definitely you understand ..nothing to nothing. If you don’t like my post..just don’t read them..nobody force you to be here..you are just vindicative individual who can’t accept other opinions.

Let the OP answer his post..explanation asked on no or wrong tracking.
    Last edited by Janeau; 06-17-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Look at this..a newbie with an attitude ! You just have 16 posts and all you can do is bring nothing …definitely you understand ..nothing to nothing. If you don’t like my post..just don’t read them..nobody force you to be here..you are just vindicative individual who can’t accept other opinions.

Let the OP answer his post..explanation asked on no or wrong tracking.
    Look at what you just wrote, you literally just proved me right and did exactly what I said you do. I'm an idiot and your the smartest guy on this forum. We are all dumb as #### compared to you eh bud? We all know nothing but you, you're the only guy on here with any intelligence right? I've met lots of guys like you. I'm vindictive and can't accept an opinion? Have you ever looked back on anything you wrote? How dare a new guy stand up to such a brilliant and honorable man such as you. You know what bud, most people won't take the time out of their day to call you on your ####.
    You say let the o.p answer his post? How can he when you jumped on him telling him he's stupid? Remember that? We re all stupid as #### right? Somehow I doubt you'd be this cocky in person.

CGN Regular
    What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.

Thing is, why do you need the tracking number the second something is shipped?
    If it’s over a week late then fair enough, but wanting the tracking number the day it’s shipped is just so you can watch it’s progress across canada
    Get a grip
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danmurphy83 View Post
    Look at what you just wrote, you literally just proved me right and did exactly what I said you do. I'm an idiot and your the smartest guy on this forum. We are all dumb as #### compared to you eh bud? We all know nothing but you, you're the only guy on here with any intelligence right? I've met lots of guys like you. I'm vindictive and can't accept an opinion? Have you ever looked back on anything you wrote? How dare a new guy stand up to such a brilliant and honorable man such as you. You know what bud, most people won't take the time out of their day to call you on your ####.
    You say let the o.p answer his post? How can he when you jumped on him telling him he's stupid? Remember that? We re all stupid as #### right? Somehow I doubt you'd be this cocky in person.
    Funny how the guy that’s got you all riled up is the same guy that only a week or 2 ago posted if he received an EMT for a restricted firearm and the transfer didn’t go through, he’d keep the money…..
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast