Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

Whatchya talking about?
    I literally bought something from firearms outlet last night at 2am and got a tracking number 7 hours later at 9am... the link showed an estimate a few hours later.
    Did you just pick a ####ty shipping method?

Btw +1 FOC. Will buy again
    Last edited by Ruinerofallfun; 06-17-2022 at 10:59 PM.

I’m blown away by the amount of posts like this that I’ve seen by people who are either situationally unaware or just ignorant. Forgive me, you’re clearly the only person waiting on anything. Please continue with your tantrum.

People lack coping skills these days. Be patient.

Super GunNutz
    seems the newbie millennials from BC expect everything,RIGHT NOW,,LOL.just funny that all three of them bitching are from there,

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for and expecting a tracking number after your purchase is shipped. Some of us work, some work out of town. Some need to arrange to be home when the parcel is going to arrive. Yes the retailers have been exceptionally busy through all this. That said they are in business and are taking our hard earned money for a product. I've had to work some painfully long hours at work too for days on end. OP posted here and the store reached out to him. Mission accomplished.

BANNED
    Seems to be a new thing many are doing.
    Creating a shipping label but not actually shipping for a week.
    For the customer it gives the illusion of a lost parcel in the warehouse that was not given to the courier.

I had that at Cabela's, a label was created, but not picked up by UPS until 7 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.
    nevermind
    Last edited by Castle1; 07-31-2023 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.4570 View Post
    Seems to be a new thing many are doing.
    Creating a shipping label but not actually shipping for a week.
    For the customer it gives the illusion of a lost parcel in the warehouse that was not given to the courier.

I had that at Cabela's, a label was created, but not picked up by UPS until 7 days later.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Funny how the guy that’s got you all riled up is the same guy that only a week or 2 ago posted if he received an EMT for a restricted firearm and the transfer didn’t go through, he’d keep the money…..
    Haha, good catch…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    Thing is, why do you need the tracking number the second something is shipped?
    If it’s over a week late then fair enough, but wanting the tracking number the day it’s shipped is just so you can watch it’s progress across canada
    Get a grip
    Is this a serious question? Perhaps to ensure that it was actually shipped. I know, what a novel idea.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast