Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

CGN Regular
    End of times, Op didn't receive a working tracking numbes, needs to cry about it on a forum instead of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.
    I think they are waiting for your transfer to not go through to keep your money. /s

You gave zero details about your email or purchase but give people #### for not knowing everything about your order. If you are this worried just cancel the purchase. Only thing hurt is your ego

What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.
    Yah dude it could also be that Canada Post didn't pick it up yet or maybe that Canada Post didn't give it an entry scan. Either way calm down and collect yourself Ken

Hey soy boy, do you need a hug?

People need to stop swinging off the balls of gunshops with ####ty service... I've bought stuff from Tillsonburg and Rangeview in June and both gave me working tracking #s within 24 hours. 5+ days for a NR shipment is not okay.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanuck View Post
    People need to stop swinging off the balls of gunshops with ####ty service... I've bought stuff from Tillsonburg and Rangeview in June and both gave me working tracking #s within 24 hours. 5+ days for a NR shipment is not okay.

You leave an honest review or customer service criticism on CGN and if it doesn't get deleted by the retailer, you get crucified by the masses.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345