Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.

Instead of complaining here call.
    Maybe you have not heard that all guns store are overwhelmed with gun purchase ? Some store state they were not answering phone and email the time they transfer gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Instead of complaining here call.
    Maybe you have not heard that all guns store are overwhelmed with gun purchase ? Some store state they were not answering phone and email the time they transfer gun.
    Did you read my post? They have had a chance to answer it in private, on their own time, and dodged every question. Providing zero insight into why my tracking number doesn't work. If you think that is acceptable I guess you must work there. Being busy isn't an excuse for sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    They have had a chance to answer it in private, on their own time, and dodged every question.
    For most stores right now "their own time" is a few hours between going home from work and going back to work. Guessing their message basically said "we haven't shipped yet" but might be in the form of "we are prioritizing XYZ" rather than "and that meant we didn't ship your order". Just a guess though.
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities" - Pierre E. Trudeau

Did you read my post? They have had a chance to answer it in private, on their own time, and dodged every question. Providing zero insight into why my tracking number doesn't work. If you think that is acceptable I guess you must work there. Being busy isn't an excuse for sucking.
    No to mention-providing a tracking number is not a lot to ask and should be pretty much mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    For most stores right now "their own time" is a few hours between going home from work and going back to work. Guessing their message basically said "we haven't shipped yet" but might be in the form of "we are prioritizing XYZ" rather than "and that meant we didn't ship your order". Just a guess though.
    If you have time to answer an email, you have time to answer it properly. Literally nothing I asked was answered and it's not a hard question. The fact some people think this is acceptable answers my question how a place as crappy as these guys have proven themselves to be to me can even survive I guess. I paid about double what I should have for shipping because they refused to investigate. I can't get a frigging tracking number that works and I don't even know if it has shipped since they won't tell me that either.

Butt hurt much... sold years worth of guns in 3 days calm yourself. Just because a bussiness creates a tracking label doesn't mean it was shipped.
    No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I believe, and I could be wrong, that some stores are following this process:

1. Finish sale and initiate transfer if restricted.

2. Create a shipping label and tracking number, but NOT ask for shipper to pick up.

3. If restricted purchase, when buyer sends the authorization email ask shipper to pick up.

4. Shipper takes possession and tracking number starts to work.

You are probably in the end of step #2 but not into step #3.If you are in Ontario with a restricted purchase you could be months to get to step #3.Sometimes the PAL system drops out and they can’t check your PAL for any gun or ammo purchase, so you might be a week or two even if it is a non-restricted with the current state of things.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I never said I bought a pistol! Maybe if you aren't FOC and/or can't understand what you read, don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanhuntr View Post
    Butt hurt much... sold years worth of guns in 3 days calm yourself. Just because a bussiness creates a tracking label doesn't mean it was shipped.
    No ####, so I'll just sit here in the dark because providing a simple answer to a simple question is hard. Being busy isn't a free pass for piss poor CS. Other retailers have provided both the product I have purchased and tracking without issue despite selling all their pistols...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    I never said I bought a pistol! Maybe if you aren't FOC and/or can't understand what you read, don't bother.

No ####, so I'll just sit here in the dark because providing a simple answer to a simple question is hard. Being busy isn't a free pass for piss poor CS. Other retailers have provided both the product I have purchased and tracking without issue despite selling all their pistols...

And he never said you bought a Pistol.....calm the hell down, or switch to decaf.

He said the store has sold a year's worth of pistols in a week. Your order is in there somewhere. If you wanted it faster....should've bought from a local store in BC.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast