CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restricted transfer update

Restricted transfer update

Just wondering how's the restricted transfer is going? I placed an order on June 1, and the status is still showing "transfer pending" until now.

Anyone else placed their order on June 1 or earlier still showing the same status?

I noticed some dealers in AB got their transfers completed sooner.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

It's a random thing with the CFOs I placed several orders on May 31 jun 01 and 02. I am taking one to the range tomorrow after being approved and shipped half way across the country. The others are all pending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmacnw View Post
    It's a random thing with the CFOs I placed several orders on May 31 jun 01 and 02. I am taking one to the range tomorrow after being approved and shipped half way across the country. The others are all pending.
    LMAO CFOs

I'm still waiting on two transfers to complete from 31 May.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Patience is needed like all things in life.

There was just a mass buying of handguns as a result of people over reacting to the announcement, people buying 3-6 pistols at a time so there is a lineup ahead of you more than likely. Also they are trying to do away with pistols. they will purposely be slow, they will drag it out to possibly get a bill approved to take it away or deny you, and do ANYTHING the can to discourage you from having a pistol. Also lets not forget its still the same people that are "Always under staffed" so they are naturally slow. Also every time someone goes on vacation they are further short staffed, and they are also too busy hanging up on people who call to get a transfer started/inquiry as well as having to deal with the new law in lace where we have to ask them if we can make any non-restricted person to person transaction. So they are "Too Busy" to be at 100% Also there is less CFO's than there are people at the RCMP approvals center so all that gets bottle necked and will take even more time. As for Alberta getting there stuff done faster, yes they don't live WITH the libtard's so they do things a little different there. Protocol changes a bit from place to place I'd have to guess.

Lovely system we've got eh.
    Last edited by N0M4D; 06-19-2022 at 10:26 AM.
    Edward D.Morrison
    "If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man."
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I'm still waiting on two transfers to complete from 31 May.
    Ontario was taking a month before the panic buying of the last two weeks.

LAst I heard, around Thursday last week, there was a backlog of between 12,000 and 15,000 and they were working on transfers from towards the end of May.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

I'm just hoping that they do have the Masada I ordered on the 7th and I'm not just waiting here for nothing...
    Just need an email reply saying that it's awaiting transfer...that's all.

Had an order (Ontario business to private) and transfer submitted May 25 and transfer came through yesterday. 27 days, about the same as when I bought in April.

Quote Originally Posted by durzoblint View Post
    I'm just hoping that they do have the Masada I ordered on the 7th and I'm not just waiting here for nothing...
    Just need an email reply saying that it's awaiting transfer...that's all.

Just call your retailer and get the reference number. That will tell you its in the process

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    My order was transfer pending on it for about a week after I got my transfer notice from the cfo. I emailed them the cfo transfer the day after I got it so about 6 days to get it shipped after they had notification of the approval.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast