CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: New Re-stock! Walther PDP pistol 4.5 inch, optic ready

  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    13
    Those who have a pdp you like it? Doesn’t look like I will be getting the p320 I ordered as the distributor screwed the shop I ordered from.

  2. #32
    CGN Regular db17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Fraser Valley, BC
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboB5 View Post
    Those who have a pdp you like it? Doesn’t look like I will be getting the p320 I ordered as the distributor screwed the shop I ordered from.
    Just received my compact 5" and it's the best pistol I've ever fondled thats under 1k

  3. #33
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Chilliwack mostly
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by db17 View Post
    Just received my compact 5" and it's the best pistol I've ever fondled thats under 1k
    any chance you're in chilliwack?! I want to seeeeee

  4. #34
    Newbie Lushlobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    20
    Thank you for not price gouging like easthill outdoors

  5. #35
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lowermainland B.C.
    Posts
    781
    What is the advantage between a 5 inch and a 4.5 inch barrel ?
    Thank You !
    Leavenworth

  6. #36
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Posts
    8,402
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboB5 View Post
    Those who have a pdp you like it? Doesn’t look like I will be getting the p320 I ordered as the distributor screwed the shop I ordered from.
    Very much so. It fits the hand very well, is grippy, has a very good trigger and is easily one of the most accurate pistols I own…I find it very hard to miss with.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

  7. #37
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Chilliwack mostly
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    What is the advantage between a 5 inch and a 4.5 inch barrel ?
    Thank You !
    Leavenworth
    5" barrel will have marginally faster velocity, and if the slide is 5" compared to 4.5" slide, the sight radius is also a wee bit longer, giving an opportunity for better accuracy if the shooter is skilled.

    It's like the Glock 34 vs 17 - it's the exact same gun, just different lengths. The 34 is designed to be a target gun, bit too big to be a carry weapon, the 17 is a duty gun.

  8. #38
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lowermainland B.C.
    Posts
    781
    Thank You !
    Leavenworth
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    5" barrel will have marginally faster velocity, and if the slide is 5" compared to 4.5" slide, the sight radius is also a wee bit longer, giving an opportunity for better accuracy if the shooter is skilled.

    It's like the Glock 34 vs 17 - it's the exact same gun, just different lengths. The 34 is designed to be a target gun, bit too big to be a carry weapon, the 17 is a duty gun.

  9. #39
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    901
    Has anyone received a confirmation of transfer yet?

  10. #40
    CGN Regular K1LLswitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Has anyone received a confirmation of transfer yet?
    I’m still waiting on transfers from June 4.

    I received my update 5min after order that they had initiated the transfer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •