Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHARTER ARMS Revolvers 38SPL,45ACP NOW IN STOCK

Thumbs up CHARTER ARMS Revolvers 38SPL,45ACP NOW IN STOCK

Name:  charter-arms-police-undercover-hgr-38spl-106mm-bbl.jpg
Views: 2739
Size:  134.0 KB

For 50-years, Charter Arms has been designing and producing , reliable and affordable personal protection revolvers. Our reward has been a reputation of manufacturing excellence, innovation, and unequalled customer service.

Made in the heart of New England’s famed Gun Valley (Sheldon, CT, USA) by professional, skilled American craftsman. Every Charter Arms revolver is made from 100% American made parts from vendors within a 50-Mile radius of our plant. Charter Arms is committed to carrying on the tradition of designing and producing dependable, affordable revolvers for personal defense and recreational shooting.

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

None in 40cal eh?
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Alright! I've been looking for a 38spl to round out my collection! Ordered and done.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

CGN Regular
    Hi! Looking through Charter Arms website and comparing the Undercover and Undercover lite models shown on there, I’m not sure your product pictures are right.

The photo with the black rear sight seems to be from the Mag Pug model… On Charter Arms website, both undercover models dont seem to have the little black rear sight.

I’m strongly considering buying one of these, but I just want to make sure I get what I want.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    Hi! Looking through Charter Arms website and comparing the Undercover and Undercover lite models shown on there, I’m not sure your product pictures are right.

The photo with the black rear sight seems to be from the Mag Pug model… On Charter Arms website, both undercover models dont seem to have the little black rear sight.

I’m strongly considering buying one of these, but I just want to make sure I get what I want.

Thanks!
    I spoke with someone there over the phone. The Aluminum one has the black rear sight. The SS one does not.

I picked up the aluminium one.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post
    I spoke with someone there over the phone. The Aluminum one has the black rear sight. The SS one does not.

I picked up the aluminium one.
    Thank you very much for the information! That is very kind of you sir. Have a good day

Sooo... if anyone decides they dont like their undercover lite shoot me a PM
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    Sooo... if anyone decides they dont like their undercover lite shoot me a PM
    They are sold out already?
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

I had one in my cart on the 24th... was just confirming i had the lite and she was gone just ... gone.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Not sure what the Charter Arms prices were, but their Bond Arms prices are way out to lunch. Like almost $400 over what the same gun in stock, sells for in Alberta.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast