Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHARTER ARMS Revolvers 38SPL,45ACP NOW IN STOCK

Sold for sir. Sold for.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Not sure what the Charter Arms prices were, but their Bond Arms prices are way out to lunch. Like almost $400 over what the same gun in stock, sells for in Alberta.
    I bought my Undercover Lite for $734.99, including taxes and free shipping cost.

It's a little steep for a Charter arms but such is the exchange rate right now. In the States they go for about $350USD, which is $450CAD at the moment. Add a small volume custom barrel size to make it Canada legal, then add transportation into Canada, paperwork to get them from the States, then paperwork to get them into Canada, then dealer markup, then store markup. It all adds up quick.

At least that how I justified it to myself and the rest of you can kick rocks.

I honestly did not think they would sell out, considering the price and what they are supposed to be, an inexpensive pocket/backup pistol. I just bought it because I am dumb and wanted a purpose built 38 Special. I have plenty of 357 Magnums, but nothing in 38 Spl, so I impulse bought one of these.
    Last edited by Polish-Jack; 06-27-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    WOW! Those prices are nuts. I know the timing has buyers by the short curlies but I remember when these first hit the market here. I was drooling for one and finally had the $349 +tax ready and high-tailed it to Epps to handle the .357. I held it, opened it, placed it on the counter and left......with my all my money. To each their own. When ya really want something and just HAVE to get it.....I understand. Enjoy.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Indeed... i do wonder if dealers will restock considering the lul in government over the summer....

Perhaps like batch presales like Bullseye used to do so frequently
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

CGN Regular
    I too wonder if there will be restocks during summer… I’m not doneeee!!!

My Undercover Lite was finally delivered!

I am a little disappointed as when I called in for details on the guns, because the pictures were wrong, I was told that the gun I was ordered had adjustable sights. What arrived did not have adjustable rear sights.

I hope it shoots point of aim!
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post

I am a little disappointed as when I called in for details on the guns, because the pictures were wrong, I was told that the gun I was ordered had adjustable sights. What arrived did not have adjustable rear sights.

Oh, your post made my heartbeat rise! I thought new Charter Arms were in stock. I always wanted one since the head of production at Charter Arms called me back to answer a question I had. I was impressed. But I always pushed back until it was too late. Well, enjoy your revolver!
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Polish - very curious to know what you think... What club you shoot at? (Im in lake country)
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    Polish - very curious to know what you think... What club you shoot at? (Im in lake country)
    I shoot at the Kelowna Fish and Game almost every Sunday. Let me know if you want to give it a whirl.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post

I have a ticket in with Solely Outdoors. We'll see what happens.
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast