CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to jeopardize mass murder investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    And 5 will get you 10 she is a senator by 2025.
    Was thinking the exact same thing... Failing upwards is a Liberal tradition.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Regular
    This issue needs to be combed over and the questions asked under oath. If this did happen (we all know it did) then the matter should be pursued to the nth degree.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelynx View Post
    The Liberal party has a media problem.

Yet they own the MSM.
    I think they have poisoned the CBC in many eyes (perhaps like they poisoned the WE Charity company). There have been enough scandals listed in US and non-CBC Canadian news sources to raise doubts for the credibility of the CBC in lesser informed Canadians. Plus social's like Reddit can't be so easily bought (although there are clearly Liberal bots there).
    I personally won't watch any coverage from the CBC regardless of the topic.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peril View Post
    Hammer has no say because its a tool. RCMP are people, people that can make their own decisions if the hand directs them to go against the constitution that they have been sworn in to protect.
    Well, Canada is not USA. In Canada RCMP members give their oath to the Queen, not constitution or people. Queen in our parlance is Crown, which is PM's office.

And the choice any member of polices faces is to "shut up or quit". And quitting = throwing away years of your life while having family and mortgages. I guess there were titans of spirit like this in the force, but as soon as they quit they became plebes like us, irrelevant voiceless tax cattle.
    CCFR and CSSA member.

Didnít Macleanís magazine ( a liberal rag) have some retired rcmp guys basically state that the shooter was paid at a brinks ($475k) to carry out the shootings, and said thatís how rcmp pay agents/informants and assets?

I also found it odd for him to shoot at a fire station.. to prevent first responders from having a different story than on scene agents? Just a theoryÖ

BTW, todays NP article states that this interference did jeopardize the investigation. Investigators know who sold the guns to Wortman, but cannot lay charges for some reason.
    CCFR and CSSA member.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderWatch93 View Post
    Immediate resignation required from: Lucki, Trudeau, Freeland, Mendocino, Blair, and everyone else in the liberal cabinet

A life sentence for all the above would be more appropriate I'm afraid.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Well, Canada is not USA. In Canada RCMP members give their oath to the Queen, not constitution or people. Queen in our parlance is Crown, which is PM's office.

And the choice any member of polices faces is to "shut up or quit". And quitting = throwing away years of your life while having family and mortgages. I guess there were titans of spirit like this in the force, but as soon as they quit they became plebes like us, irrelevant voiceless tax cattle.
    Damn. Well said. And very discouraging.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Pretty sure the crown's rep in Canada is the Governor General but it's still a fair point. The RCMP don't seem to work for the taxpayers.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

GSG MP40 .22lr Mags for sale
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2282163-gsg-mp40-22lr-magazines

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Pretty sure the crown's rep in Canada is the Governor General but it's still a fair point. The RCMP don't seem to work for the taxpayers.
    You are correct. But we need to look at the reality. Crown land, Crown prosecutor, Privy Council, Governor general. They are all just a verbal remnants of the British Empire.

PMO and PM's confidantes direct the show as they see fit as long as they are backstopped by the parliament.
    CCFR and CSSA member.