CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to jeopardize mass murder investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Mere_Mortal View Post
    Hopefully your the first and last . What a dumb statement.
    I never thought it would happen in my lifetime either. But I also realize there comes a time when you gotta understand you either fight or fall.

The pen is not mightier than the sword. It's far past the gun control issue. It's become protection of our kids and future generations freedoms now.

I'm not talking out of my *** either, those of you boomers could never understand because even minimum wage afforded you comfort and money in the bank. A house, vehicle, family, even property.

I was born in 90 and watched the world go downhill at an alarming rate for as long as I can remember. My generation isn't all "gimme gimme gimme" like you all seem to think we are. Myself and everybody I grew up with all started working young during the summers, we finished school, most of us got some sort of college degree and some I know went to university.

But the majority of us got stuck working dead end jobs and still are, even though we got that fancy piece of paper saying we graduated. You know what minimum wage could afford me by the time I was 25? A room to sleep in and some food to eat and enough money to go to work to continue the cycle. There was no banking a chunk of pay.

Now with the price of everything minimum wage isn't enough to even survive on, there's no planning for the future you're just trying to make to tomorrow. I got lucky enough to find a job that pays ok by today's standards, but it's still just getting by. Had I had this job in the 70's or 80's man I'd be laughin and be able to retire comfortably.

My best friend since kindergarten got a business degree from Queens when he was 24, spent way too long in school but he was goin for it. Last September I scraped and scrubbed his skull and brains off his bedroom walls in his mother's basement cause she couldn't afford a cleanup crew. He did it because he was getting so far into debt he didn't think he'd ever be able to get out. He could have clear cut a small bush lot for all the resumes he sent out trying to find a job in his field over those 7 years.

Instead he worked whatever he could find for what equates to pennies in today's economy after everything it costs just to try and eat.

So after that long winded story, while Trudeau was busy killing our country, stomping on our rights, killing my children's future, dancing on the graves of the Nova Scotia dead and blowing my best friends head off... Yes, it's time to stop expecting letter writing campaigns, complaining and sitting around doing nothing to work.

To the older generation before mine, I respect you, I appreciate. But the younger generation needs you to understand economically and financially speaking we were doomed from the get go. We didn't have a chance to build what you did, we were born into a rapidly decaying country, now it's come to a head and something needs to really happen.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .22shooterguy View Post
    Couldn’t agree more with you Mere_Mortal. As law abiding gun owners, we must represent the community well and responsibly, following the laws, regardless of whether or not we agree with them.
    Classic. Regardless of if we agree with them lol. Want to protect yourself from a meth head junky or rapist "the right way" inside your house? Follow the law, you'll just be the victim.
    Want to own an AR? Nope, handgun? Soon, shotgun? Nope, like sure, they lied to you every step of the way and refused to provide evidence in court and covered up mass murders and such, but follow their laws, you'll be better off.
    People like you are the same people who would get on the train when told and spent 2 years in their home because the tv told them to.

Quote Originally Posted by .22shooterguy View Post
    Public safety is always the #1 priority of the police, as it should be.
    Is this what you do when you hit the bottle too hard, Bill?

CGN Regular
    Trapoholic, agreed with your points and sorry to hear about your best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Trapoholic, agreed with your points and sorry to hear about your best friend.
    I appreciate that brother. We went through alot together over the years I'd never bail on him even at the end. He's with me in the ink in my arm till we meet again one day. I'm glad somebody gets what I'm saying though, hard times are only gonna get harder, only my generation actually understands it from where it started. I'm ready to fight. I want to fight. I have too. My children depend on my generation to do something. We can't keep going like this, we're being taxed and starved out of house and home, beyond recession into desperation. If it wasn't for the food we grow and shoot we wouldn't be eating much.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Kinda don't think all the liberal bashing and gov't gotta go rants will mean much again next election, I watched dozens and dozens of comments last election on this site (you know CGN fire arms enthusiast site! ) who said they want libs out but screw the Conservitives!! So consistently we had vote splitters everywhere, didn't get the Conservitives in or NDP like many wanted, so here we are! And it will repeat again in three years becuase people can't see the forest for the trees. Next time he gets in, it's all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    I never thought it would happen in my lifetime either. But I also realize there comes a time when you gotta understand you either fight or fall.

So after that long winded story, while Trudeau was busy killing our country, stomping on our rights, killing my children's future, dancing on the graves of the Nova Scotia dead and blowing my best friends head off... Yes, it's time to stop expecting letter writing campaigns, complaining and sitting around doing nothing to work.

To the older generation before mine, I respect you, I appreciate. But the younger generation needs you to understand economically and financially speaking we were doomed from the get go. We didn't have a chance to build what you did, we were born into a rapidly decaying country, now it's come to a head and something needs to really happen.
    That's tragic. I'm sorry for your loss and that you had to experience that. They say that suicide doesn't stop the pain. It just transfers it to the people around you.

A friend of mine (who happens to be in the CF) once said something very wise to me: 'at no point in history have parents not been able to feed their children and #### hasn't started to burn.' When the gap gets big enough, there will be violence. There will be a correction. It has always been that way and it will always be that way.

What mainstream Liberals don't understand is that Justin Trudeau and his kind aren't Liberals. They are far Leftists. I have lefty friends who will defend him to hell and back - and that's exactly where we're heading. JT and his crew will get more and more paranoid, pull more and more power into their hands... and we all know where that leads.

I think the next election will be decisive. And I'm not just talking guns. I'm talking the whole ballgame. No one will recognize this country if JT is in power for another five years.

But, I will say this: They count on our compliance and they have always had it. The Canadian Forces are running at about 50% strength. Most urban law enforcement can't even clear their call sheets now, let alone with all the nonsense that's coming up. (Crime always explodes under tight gun control and the economy is about to tank.) There is not enough force in this country to keep Canadians down. We have always subjugated ourselves. We have always complied.

So, we will either comply our way into oblivion... Or we won't.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

The newest Liberal scandal just dropped (and it's a doozy)

https://nationalpost.com/news/first-...71aa5422b/amp/

CGN frequent flyer thunderflash's Avatar
    The Lib Socksuckers Really have the Medusa's touch in reverse ; Everything They Touch Turns to $HIT !
    "Rifles are better than handguns for fighting. The primary purpose for a handgun is ,to fight your way to a Rifle that you should NOT have put down in the first place " ------- Clint Smith- Owner/ Instructor; Thunder Ranch

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.