CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303132333435

Thread: RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to jeopardize mass murder investigation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsince2k View Post
    I didn't read through all the exchanges but it is funny to note that, in a post about How the Commissioner has corrupted her integrity we can shift the topic to something so unrelated. The main message here is the police force cannot and shall not be working to the liking of any political parties.
    But its not unrelated.

Gun owners weep and wail about their rights being infringed, and hate on the orher Canadians who want the government to infronge our rights, while they celebrate when the government infringes other Canadians rights. Theres a word for that.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Obviously your big mouth with over 16,000 posts only proves you have a big mouth.

You know nothing about me or where I come from.

I served over twenty years in law enforcement protecting Canadians. I've spent more time in court than most. I retired early because our justice system has no justice. It's designed for criminals, period.

Maybe you should appear on the TV show the View. This way you can flap your big mouth with Joy, Whoopie and the other loud mouths on that show!

The bottom line is the terrorist we speak about is still a terrorist. Now he's a rich terrorist that can train future terrorists to destroy, injure or kill innocent people.

Unfortunately from reading your posts, you always think your right. Go on the View and tell the world.

You probably voted Liberal. Maybe its time to stop telling everyone the way it is. Or at least the way it is in your world.....
    Classy.

I find it curious that you would lament the lack of justice in our justice system, while advocating in favour of one of the largest injustices committed by law enforcement against a canadian citizen in rhe last 50 years.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    But its not unrelated.

Gun owners weep and wail about their rights being infringed, and hate on the orher Canadians who want the government to infronge our rights, while they celebrate when the government infringes other Canadians rights. Theres a word for that.
    Gun owners don't have much rights in Canada and are guilty until proven innocent.

I have not really dug deep into Omar's case but I was under the impression the govt had infringed on his charter rights..... sort of like they have been with people who opted out of the synthetic MRNA experiment.... or should I say volunteered to be a control group.

WHO knew "The Science" would not want a control group in the end..... strange times. My Body My Choice and all that silly stuff.

I'm surprised our govt is still pushing parents so hard to inject their young kids when it's looking more and more like "injected" people are the ones getting re infected and in doing so driving mutations.

Talk about another turn for this thread....

I agree with the poster who stated we need to agree to disagree on a few things and concentrate on basic rights and freedoms.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

GSG MP40 .22lr Mags for sale
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2282163-gsg-mp40-22lr-magazines

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post

I'm surprised our govt is still pushing parents so hard to inject their young kids when it's looking more and more like "injected" people are the ones getting re infected and in doing so driving mutations.
    Not sure about mutations, but I already had it twice after the "life saving procedures".

Libs are now peddling that we will never be fully immunized and regardless of how many shots we get, unless it's up to the last mandated number, we will be considered not fully immunized.
    CCFR and CSSA member.