Arken Optics - Re-stock

I checked my invoice, but should have looked at the vendor more closely Sure enough, my pre-order is with another vendor. So, my apologies to Go Big Tactical for the confusing thread derail.

The Wife says I have too much on the go, and this may be one indication that she's right!

No problem at all Bartok5. Hopefully you get your scope soon!

Just ordered a EP5. :) Nice website you got there stock on some things I found to be harder to find and at good prices. Plus your not too far from me which is a bonus, i'm sure ill be back for another order eventually.

Curious if there are any rumors of the EPL4 series making their way to Canada? I'm interested in a 4-16x44 FFP MIL scope and if they are available with their own precision pack, that would work out mint for my use case :)

Curious if there are any rumors of the EPL4 series making their way to Canada? I'm interested in a 4-16x44 FFP MIL scope and if they are available with their own precision pack, that would work out mint for my use case :)

Yes there is another thread open on our forum, these are still several weeks away though

Great to hear, thanks again for the support!

Well its been a few months now and I've been very happy with the Arken but I've been swapping it between my two rifles, one is a 22lr from 50-400 dialing lots and my 6.5cm 100-900 yards and it has performed flawlessly. Any time frame when some more EP5's are coming in? Thinking about getting another so I have one for each rifle.

Last edited:
Well its been a few months now and I've been very happy with the Arken but I've been swapping it between my two rifles, one is a 22lr from 50-400 dialing lots and my 6.5cm 100-900 yards and it has performed flawlessly. Any time frame when some more EP5's are coming in? Thinking about getting another so I have one for each rifle.

We are told they are in customs and we will hopefully see our order soon. We do not have an exact ETA

The EP5s are truly an awesome optical value for the money! My NF ATACR 7-35 is definitely not 5 times the scope that the Arken is. I'd buy another EP5 and may just upgrade my SH4 to the better glass.

The EP5s are truly an awesome optical value for the money! My NF ATACR 7-35 is definitely not 5 times the scope that the Arken is. I'd buy another EP5 and may just upgrade my SH4 to the better glass.

How are the turrets on your ep5? For the money I love mine too but they’re very tight, easy to skip a click. My sh4 turrets are a lot smoother but I prefer the ep5 otherwise. Curious if it’s common or just mine

How do these stack up against the athlon. I have a midas tac HD 5-25x56 and it's decent for the money and my use for it. Only downfall would be the capped windage

Actually, many on the net compare the Arkens to much higher end scopes, where even the SH4 has received many favorable comments regarding value for your dollar. The EP5 glass and the 56mm Objective Lense are considerable step ups from the SH4, making the improved scope compare even more favorably with some of the industry's mid and upper-tier long-range optics.

I would take an EP5 over the more expensive Strike Eagle 5x25x optic every single time.

Back
Top Bottom