Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Look at the gem I found!!

Look at the gem I found!!

I found this on the website today when I was wondering why an order had not been filled…. Most orders will be shipped within five business days. in this day and age I have to admit I am rather disappointed with the service given I have not ordered a controlled item.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Quote Originally Posted by 700 View Post
    I found this on the website today when I was wondering why an order had not been filled…. Most orders will be shipped within five business days. in this day and age I have to admit I am rather disappointed with the service given I have not ordered a controlled item.
    Are you living under a rock? Every gun shop in the country is trying to keep up with any order.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Are you living under a rock? Every gun shop in the country is trying to keep up with any order.
    No actually, that is their standard for normal times. So I expect I will see this order about Labor Day given current timing. Also it is not a pistol so all it takes is throw it in a box or padded envelope, print the label and send it…. Hardly a long and labourious project.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

CGN Regular
    Tillsonburg are my heros, they found the gun I was looking for after very one else was completely sold out. They started the transfer in 2 hours after ordering.

If we could see the internals of all the stuff happening in these gun shops, I am sure we'd better understand why some things take a few days, especially with all that's happening now to handgun sales.

I'm confident there are no staff just standing around checking Facebook....

Eagle firearms? I just ordered from them and saw that information too.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    LOL..Ok Kar..I mean Archie'. Guess these 'Aren't' the days' eh..? Are these biitcht@rd threads even serious..or just possibly, you got hacked? or are just in a super Troll mode?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    LOL..Ok Kar..I mean Archie'. Guess these 'Aren't' the days' eh..? Are these biitcht@rd threads even serious..or just possibly, you got hacked? or are just in a super Troll mode?
    Mr. Bunker is special. His item is more important. Remember when people had patience and understanding? Those were the days...
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 700 View Post
    No actually, that is their standard for normal times. So I expect I will see this order about Labor Day given current timing. Also it is not a pistol so all it takes is throw it in a box or padded envelope, print the label and send it…. Hardly a long and labourious project.
    But they could probably do a couple of transfers in this time. They are time sensitive as transfers can cease at just about any time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I've dealt with Tillsonburg FTF and these guys are amazing. Everyone - I mean everyone that sells handguns right now - are doing handguns. They'll get to you when this is over or they've sold their last handgun and can resume regular duties. Cut them (and all of these places) a little slack right now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast